8-Secret Exploited

"What did this fucker do?!"

-Verspara Leonardo

Verspara sighed as she glared at the smiling prince sitting opposite her

It had been only a day after she returned from the palace.

Verspara was looking forward to doing relaxing paperwork after bathing. And yes, due to the amount of work that bastard prince gave her, even doing paperwork is now considered relaxing. However, she came back to another assignment. She had to convince the Henituse county to join Alberu's faction.

"We need them to back up our finances."

"We NeEd ThEm To BaCk Up OuR fInAnCeS." Verspara angrily mimicked under her breath.

That's what he said.

And now, Alberu pops up in her estate saying that he'd like to train here.

Verspara bit her lip.

"Ughhhhh." She groaned.

She glared at the prince as she CALMLY drank her tea.

Helion has sent some guards to accompany Alberu. Thus, Alberu and Verspara could not speak freely.

She glared at Alberu.

He looked like he was having the time of his life.

"Marchioness, you seem extremely stressed lately," Alberu stated as he quietly snickered.

Verspara clenched the teacup.

'That's because of you! You bastard!' She cursed.

"It's quite alright," Verspara said, "After all, the royal family members are issuing quite a few orders."

"Of course, due to your decision to stay neutral, quite a few princes have been acting up," Alberu replied.

The veins around Verspara's eyes twitched in annoyance.

"I wouldn't be this stressed if your highness would issue fewer orders." She said passive-aggressively.

Alberu smirked.

"I am incapable of issuing fewer orders due to the amount of work I have piling up back in the palace." He replied, feigning fatigue.

'Ugh.'

Verspara LIGHTLY put down her teacup.

"I'm sure your highness, the benevolent and intelligent star of the Roan kingdom would easily complete his work."

Verspara said, fake smiling.

'Get the guard out of here! Stop tormenting me!'

Verspara glared.