1. Theatre Crush

"Do you mind if we exchange seats?" A boy in early twenties asked the girl pointing at seat next to her.

Sweatshirt, track pants, sneakers, glasses, and a beanie cap, her dressing style was simple and cool.

"No. I like the view from over here."She denied without hesitation.

"She must be a movie lover like me!" The boy thought sitting next to her.

"That place isn't bad either. Hence we can switch." The girl said after a while.

"Thanks!" He was kinda surprised.

He asked his office buddy Aryan, to book a seat on his behalf in last row as treat after helping him with work, but his friend did the opposite in hurry. He exchanged seats with someone he knew and it happened to be next to the girl. And the seat the girl booked was his favourite spot.

"I prefer last row too. I see you often in this theatre. We sat beside or behind eachother many times!" She said initiating a conversation.

"Ooh! You like movies too?" He asked as the Ads were playing.

"Yeah! I go to watch movies whenever I feel like, especially Saturday evenings ....alone. I explore theatres, and this theatre is my favourite." She gave many unasked details.

"I see, I'm kind of new to this city. I have discovered this theatre 3 months ago!" He nodded.

"I remember seeing you here the first time. You booked the seat I usually book, so I booked the seat next to you."

"Is that so?"

"And I think you are really gorgeous when you are watching movies." She said. "Ooh, the film is screening!"

"Aah?"

He was too into the movie to notice anything.

"You want to go buy snacks?" He asked as it was interval time.

"I'm on diet!" She politely denied.

"I bring from home, why burn pockets on overpriced food here!" He said taking eatables from his backpack.

"I know!" She said.

"Aah?"

"Ooh, what a shot!" She exclaimed.

"Good film right!" He said as the film ended.

"I don't know!" She said.

"What?"

"You drew too much of my attention that I couldn't focus on movie! I too am surprised."

"..." He was speechless. "Is that a compliment or a pickup line?" He smiled.

"You are my theatre crush since last 2 months." She said calmly.

"...I see!"He subtly smiled.

"Do you have girlfriend? If not, would you like to go out with me?" She asked as they walked down the stairs to parking lot.

"Well....."He wasn't really surprised provided it has become a common practice to approach someone you find interesting. But theatre?

"I meant getting to know eachother, going out on dates...." She paused.

"I get what you meant....but....What do you like about me?" He asked. It wasn't the first time someone asked him out, but in a theatre of all places was kinda weird.

"I like the way you watch movies! And your honest reviews, they are really reliable."

He chuckled. The way he travels with characters, reacts could be too much for some people, cute for other people. He was the most expressive while watching movies.