Chapter 3: Tim

We've been sitting in the room for a bit, trying to come up with more details about Jake and Sava's life so our undercover opp is solid. I notice Lucy's avoiding looking at me. Whenever she'd toss an idea on the table, she keeps staring at the wall behind me. So much so that at one point I look over my shoulder to see what she's looking at. I look at the blank wall and then back to Lucy. Making eye contact for the first time since last night.

"Hey, you OK?"

"Yeah!" she says quickly but I can see in her eyes something is up.

"You sure? Because you haven't looked at me even once today."

"Oh?! I haven't, hmm... I didn't notice, sorry." She says.

"Lucy, what's wrong? I can tell something's off."

"It's nothing, I don't wanna talk about it!" she suddenly spits back at me.

Angela and Thorsen walk into the room so I leave it alone. I only hope Angela didn't hear anything we were saying otherwise I wouldn't hear the end of it.

"Hey guys, what story did you come up with?" asks Angela.

"Jake and Sava met while Jake was running from the cops. He was on the run because he robbed a bank. Sava then saw him and hid him in her apartment. The cops never found him after. Sava and Jake then started doing business together with drug dealers. Jake got in contact with Hajek through a friend and here we are." I explain. I purposely leave out the details Lucy gave last night.

Both Angela and Thorson agree the story is solid. Now we just have to wait for Hajeck to contact us.