episode 11- meet mother 🐻,uravity attacks

Bodacious T.:it will the coldest day in the fall,so get your coats out and go play outside to shop or solve a mystery or rewrite a history,get out there and go play!
Polly plantar-pines:Fine,i'll go play!
Miku hatsune:is this a happiness in gravity falls in oregon,if it is,we can be there,truly,but there is enemies to Fight,so start the arc called the gamemageddon arc,in a world...Of odds and ends,then a world of kailan,then a world of pokemon,but enemies will get us in these two other worlds,we will stay in this old world...Of the mysterious odds & ends,the world of odds and ends!
Mabel:meet mother 🐻,uravity attacks!
Uravity:stop right there you criminal scum,no one breaks a rule in ultra academy,i'm taking back your stolen goods or it's off to washington DC with you all!,just kidding!,i'll Fight you!
Mother 🐻:get away from my customers!
Uravity:ouch!
Mabel pines:i will never date you!,but we can be friends!
Soos:giffany,game over,we got one of your minions!
Back at giffany's throne
Giffany:damn that soos,mabel won't take another minion away from me again!,game maniacs,attack!
Soos:resistance,retreat!,resistance,fall back!
Giffany:you can't hide...Forever!
At the mystery shack
Stan pines:did a dating sim attacked you,it's end of the world!
Ford pines:this is it,the end of the world!
SMG4:TBTF2022 part 2 is Finally here,after TBTF2022 part 1,you must watch part 2- stop giffany!
To be continued
The gamemageddon arc will end with take back the falls 2022 part 2
Amanda lee:we are here,A/Z!
(A/Z by saki third part plays)
Nate sharp:i'm leaving today,one answer left,tell me now,that the 0 factor of life,as i look into the evening sky,leaving one night to Find the light,zero is at the end!
Amanda lee:till i'm the brave one!
SMG4:next time,Finish off giffany,it ended!

Super sentei series- tensou sentai goseiger + kaizo sentai gokaiger + samurai sentai shinkenger + yoshi + yogi bear®

Toei animation®

Bandai®

Cingar®

Disney junior®

Disney XD original®

Sega®/taki corporation®

Star squad®

Glitch productions®

Mario:that's-a so nice!
SMG4®

Aniplex®

Roosterteeth animation®

Ruby snow anime now

Miso®

Mother bear's 🍕®

Filmrise®

CP Macrovision®