episode 3- duel with johi,to namek

Raditz:listen here now gravity falls,name,raditz,i'm giving you citizens one Final chance,step down,now!
Tyler McCutepurcure:we don't want you in our town,so get!
Sash lilac:not a chance! (refuses to step down)
Miku hatsune:i won't let you hurt chihan hatsune! (refuses to step down)
Mabel "dipper" pines:if he gains psychical strength,run for your lives!,trust no one! (refuses to step down)
Raditz:then you leave me now with no choice!
Chihan:leave miku hatsune and chichi alone!
Flow:don't...You want to dream again,now it's time for gravity falls z,wishing on the ⭐ above,we will make the multiverse of disney & funimation & aniplex & konami & galaxy trail better,just Fly as we soar up to the sky,come and take a challenge of our lives,so choetzu⭐dynamic let's go,eeyup,keep on Fighting for a future,for our very lives,but watch out for villains that will destroy gravity falls,we can win this...With the power of the saiyans,so choetzu⭐dynamic let's go,eeyup,keep on Fighting and do it,power up now,something greater waiting not so far away,don't...You want to dream again!
Yuga:a duel with johi!
Dragon ball super narrator:to namek!
Raditz:how dare you do that to me now,no one attacks a saiyan!,burst open and mix!
Great madrigal girl raditz:you had your chance,say goodbye!,ouch!
Sash lilac:nobody...hurts...Chihan!
Raditz:damn it!
Sash lilac:serves you right!
Vegeta:you did this to my big brother!,good riddance raditz! (blasts raditz with a Final Flash)
Majin boo:why should booh kill you?!
Vegeta:because i kill raditz and blow him up to smithereens!
Old man McGucket:stop,raditz has been blown to smitheroons!,you got to believe me now!
Sash lilac:hey,stop,your brother did help you!
Benji McGucket:Fiddleford hadron McGucket,go to namek with miku hatsune,goku and vegeta to Find answers!
Luz "dipper" pines:me too!
Mabel pines:you too new dipper,you too!
Yuga:huh,johi!
Johi:i want to duel you!
Ping:i challenge you...To a xiaolin showdown chronicles winner takes all,the game is called "50 meter dash",my mantis flip coin against your sands of time!
Omi:it's a deal!
Yuga:time to raise the flag!
Ping and omi:go,xiaolin showdown,gongyetempi!
Omi:hey,sands of time!,hey!
Ping:mantis flip coin!,i won!
Johi:i summon study witch of newtopia- yunan in attack mode,i must put an end to this one and for all,end turn!
Yuga:i draw,i summon stray black 🐈,black wolf of landstar and sorcerer of landstar,then i sacrifice three monsters to make a wall,a mountain,a building,arise,sevens world road magician!,time to end this,First attack,your monster!,next attack,you!,end it,sevens world road magic attack!
Johi:you won fair and square!
Ping:i'll be taking back the stolen shen gong wu and the sands of time and the treasure of the blind swordsman,see,i have glasses,see!
Yuga:if you want to duel again,just ask!
Blind old man:hey,my wu,give it back!
Ping:Fine!
Dojo:and the wu is not for stealing,see,we keep the shen gong wu safe!,but you can have the sands of time,jeez!
Goku:to namek!
Narrator:as they head to earth 2 "namek",they saw frieza has changed into a golden acroisan,the battle continues next time on gravity falls z!
Mabel pines:hi,name,mabel,see here,luz "dipper" pines and the others saw what happened,they got their hands up in the air to surrender,but not today,we can Fight,next time on gravity falls z kai,golden form,vegeta vs golden frieza!
Vegeta:what is frieza up to?!
Goku:i don't know!
Epilogue scene- gideon was bullied by a girl bully
Sara B.:gideon is a 👧,gideon is a 👧!
Little gideon ellen gleeful:ghost eyes,sick her!
Sara B.:help,help!
Ghost eyes:there there little gideon!
Amanda lee:this unlasting moment,this unlasting day,at last,is it me who is watching,or a villain or hero to kill me now,if this happens,is this a unlasting memory,so keep dreaming...And seeing a unlasting 🌝,on the starry sky,on this unlasting day!

Aniplex®

Disney television animation®

Disney XD Original®

Konami®

Warner horizon group®

Toei animation®

Ruby snow anime now

Miso®

Filmrise®