Gravity falls Z opening 1- colors

(the title "Gravity falls Z" appears as the show begins to start)
Nate sharp:in this moment! (the japanese symbol for the words "love and glory" appeared on luz's shirt,goku's gi and vegeta's battle armor while kovu's geass symbol appear on his left eye with a scar) that feels like it could,could change everything that we know,change the world and even all the colors we see! (the particles of the geass in kovu's eye begins to show his future as a tomboy to be,the memories of Luz "dipper" pines flows through mabel pines as the masked singers sing in the mystery shack and the sword art online the series characters train under Ford's apprentice friendship) my eyes see right through this broken world! (sonic changes into super tribal sonic as sonic's friends appears in gravity falls,brookie 🍪 looks at her friends and C.C. As she helps kovu too,as goku trains with whis demigra,kirito trains with stan pines) won't run,i won't hide,no,not no more! (the 🐆 steps out the stage of masked singer ring singing "all i do is win,win,win",as kovu and brookie 🍪 stands on the pedestal of area 11's 🗼,the cast of megaman zero,MMX and megaman battle network pop out with the villains from SSXU world) despite my worries,despite my own worries,my regrets,and my hesitation,and all my convictions,it won't control me now (brookie cookie "Miss mystery" turns her back as the characters from the bee movie,star wars,dragon ball z,the owl 🏠,gravity falls and code geass appears in the black screen,the doves fly up as a feather block the entrance to gravity falls with a white screen) with your words i can manage,my fears they all vanish,tomorrow i can see you and me now (the SSXU villains move as frieza moves his ball shaped seat then changes into his Final Form,Suzaku appears with euphie by his side in the area 11's building ruins) let in the light,i can see by my side,in the darkness of my empty room! (C.C. Appears as she was dressed and with eagle by her side) through my eyes,i gaze up at the sky,it's infinite and serene and so blue (suzaku rides lancelot albion to Fight for what he believed in,as perfect cell was thinking about the fighters in the cell games,as kid buu bites goku's arm,then goku says "ouch!",then goku punches buu) i'll open up my world,my world so i have room for us to fly! (C.C. Appears as she surfs the Geass internet particles while wearing her swimsuit) in this moment,that feels like it could,could change everything that we know,change the world and even all the colors we see! (Luz "dipper" pines powers up her SSJ strength as she turns SSJ,brookie wears her glasses as she wave her arm and hand up to the sky as the queen chess piece appears in end of song with lyrics by nate sharp,The magic glyph sounds "ice,fire,plant and light" appears on the show title "gravity falls Z" as a page from one of ford's journals appears to be bill cipher)