episode 7- a new villain arrives,his name is general lunaris

At the moon palace tranquility
General lunaris:the traitors della duck,sash lilac,kirito kazugaya kirigaya,Molly star,rainbow ruby,Luz "dipper" pines,Cuphead and Omi and yuga yusaki are in gravity Falls,but i got the traitors's friends,ping,daisy star,dink dawn kizuna,grunkle mason "dipper" pines,johi,mugman and carol 🍵 the wildcat and sinon asada and donald duck!,donald duck attacked me now!
Donald duck:prove it!,ouch!
General lunaris:donald attacked himself,see,we don't like it,we'll invade gravity falls!
(plays anima First part on the ocarina)
Lisa:kuroe so tobe ni kishi da,ta miiro ga,kishushu ga dokura,mashite ra hoshi no kaabi ra,hora!
Shayne ooyark:ku ra miso,taki no hikari,kumi nado ni shisu ro ta ke,na kanna rakido!
Sapphire:all the things that i know can't hold inside our heads,are the things that knew the most! (i found them truly!)
Lisa:takashimi kumo ni sekai da,suroku,misu ka de naru misa!
Amanda lee:i'm stumbling upon that which is suffered,i'll be broken down!
Lisa:matazu mazuri de,kinoba de sobe,demo 🇰🇼 teanai!
Sapphire:so what colors do you see,in that soul inside of me now!
Nate sharp:i will not fall again and again until i get up again!
Amanda lee:so what shape is every soul,i'll keep searching until you know,Forever!
Shayne ooyark:zutto!
Polly plantar:a new villain arrives,his name is general lunaris!
At the mystery shack
Soos:welcome back mabel,new dipper and polly plantar-pines!
Polly plantar:hi soos!
Bill green:why is general lunaris mad?!
Della duck:because we beat sublitizer!
Ford pines:say what!
Thouser:name,thouser,you have gone too far,say good bye to this planet that you loved,your earth,puipui,attack!
Puipui:got it!
Mabel pines:you leave my sister alone!
Thouser:time to send out a incoming game!,Try to stop this game called "legend of rainbow ruby"!
Rainbow ruby:enzo,here,cool!
Adult enzo matrix:i'm a renegade!,name,matrix!,die here dhaos!
Thouser:they defeated a game,no fair,this is not the way...This ends!,burst open and mix!
Thowser:you have to watch and witness my feminine side!
Vegeta:female,i can't hurt a 👧,but i can hurt the 🌝,Final Flash,Maximum power!
Thouser:if this is it,i will die in vain! (shattered into smithereens and never be seen again)
Puipui:not again! (shattered into smithereens and never be seen again)
General lunaris:the Heroes had defeated two of my best soldiers,the traitors's friends,ping,daisy star,dink dawn kizuna,grunkle mason "dipper" pines,johi,mugman and carol 🍵 the wildcat and sinon asada and donald duck are being put to prison,lunaris...Out!
At the moon palace tranquility
Lieutenant penumbra:listen now ping,daisy star,dink dawn kizuna,grunkle mason "dipper" pines,johi,mugman and carol 🍵 the wildcat and sinon asada and donald duck,these barracks are here for your reason,there's the control panels!
General lunaris:well,you is a mother fucker,you know that,i'll end this once and all,damn you,i'll stop you here,shen gong wu got,give up now,Traitors's friends,defeated,aww...Phooey!,attention people and animals that walk & talk and water dragons and wildcats and cups of earth,i'm holding a tournament to stop you once and for all,it is called "the moon people games"!
At the cell games battle arena
Perfect cell:kermit,what are they mocking my favorite programming "the cell games"!
Kermit:perfect cell,i know what happened,you are a 👧!
Miku hatsune:perfecto seruru dawn hatsune,see yourself!
Perfect cell:okay,huh,vagina,damn!
Kermit:the moon people took it over!
At the moon palace tranquility
General lunaris:drop the mic,good,as we all saying before,i'm holding a tournament to stop you once and for all,it is called "the moon people games"!,be at tranquility or your friends' lives are spared,don't,i'm rotating the moon and freeze the earth and turn gravity falls into magnet falls!,your choice!
At mystery shack
Mabel:Fine,we can Fight!
Narrator:will our heroes Fight it out with general lunaris,will donald duck & friends get out of the barracks in time,Find out on the next episode of gravity falls Z!
Amanda:come...My...Way,so what comes it goes,i'll be with you,Fight with you!
Lisa:tadi,so ba miiro kakashi,so come...My...Way!
Amanda:come...My...Way,Come...Close...To me!
Kirito:next time,the heroes vs general lunaris,the moon people games begins!

Disney junior®

Disney XD original®

Toei animation®

Aniplex®

Ruby snow anime now

Miso®

Filmrise®

Digital concepts LLC®

CP Macrovision®

Starfall- a hallmark company

Hallmark®

Nabisco®

Big red/doctor pepper/hawaiian punch/seven up®

Peacock®

Halls television communications LLC®

Chobani television communications LLC®

Spelling®

Star wars®

LucasFilm®

Disney channel original®