episode 2- sara B. Is nice to molly,what is a shen yi bu dare

At brookhaven high 🏫
Molly star:sara B.,Are you being nice to me now!
Sara B.:right!
Johi:i must put an end to this once and for all!
Luz "dipper":welcome to gravity falls schools of students & graduates,and brookhaven high and hexside school of magics and demonics,meet chucky,our new teacher,meet wax head of larry king,our new school nurse,and meet principal bump,but as you know,brookhaven sends student to class for detention,and gravity falls does the same,but at hexside,bump build a new detention for students who lie,Fight or bullied!
Devil shepherd:detention!,trouble!
Luz "dipper":i promise,i'll become a full fledged witch,adios!
DWSMSM22:(Farts colors from SWR Z2 game soundtrack First part)
Jojo siwa:my world's getting worse to my dismay!
Shadels:and i simply look the other way,no longer,i falthered no longer,i worried no longer!
Rin kagamine:i will not,lose today,and a day after that!
Miku hatsune:with this one word,you give me now!
Kira justice band:to stand and take action,you give us hope that i'll never lose!
Flow:god do aku kiseki ro shimi naku akita sonata kushita!
Miku hatsune:i won't forget,your unexpected smile,it shines like a light from above,so i let 👐 the window that i always kept shut,i keep them close,with every passing moment,it feels like it might change our worlds,until the day that they're always be that part of me now!
At the school of gohan
Yuga:did luke beat me now!
Cat nappe:i touch it first,i challenge you to a xiaolin showdown shen yi bu dare,the game is called "RWBY chibi trading card game",last player standing...Wins,my orb of tornami and juju flytrap and silk spinner and fist of tebigong against your eye of dashi,thorn of thunderbolt and Crimson crescent rose!
Dojo:what is a shen yi bu dare?!
Raimundo:a shen yi bu dare is a competition of which shen gong wu you are using in a showdown,to win a shen gong wu,take a opponent's shen gong wu or win by default!
Blandon blandon & catnappe:let's go,xiaolin showdown,gongyetempi!
Catnappe:juju flytrap!,juju flytrap!
Blandon blandon:ouch,draw,i play that,the spell card called "ruby rose,that's too much!",with it,i draw three cards,next,i summon ruby rose to the field,end turn!,teehee!,eye of dashi!
Catnappe:that's cheating!
Announcer:disqualified!
Catnappe:i'll be taking those,and that time measuring tape,thanks!
Rolf:blandon blandon,here's another time measuring tape,don't lose it again!
Devil shepherd:detention!,trouble!
Blendon blandon:no,not detention!
Rolf:hey,principal bump,you have compose the laws of space time,surrender now or feel our wrath!
Blendon blandon:my body is a temple,quiet,there,feel better now,cool,what time i gone to,the day that bump caught me now,but in detention track!
Principal bump:no,no,you are not a hexside student,you're!
Mabel:the time travel guy!
At the mystery shack
Soos:dancing bears,painted wings,song,someone sings,once upon a december,this is my life on november rain,october is halloween,wake me up,when september ends!
Mabel:bite your singing and dancing hands again if you sing one more time!
Soos:dudette,calm down!
Amanda lee:teehee,in a day of fall,the sakura petals fall,in this sakura weather,in gravity falls,each world is now collided into a universe of protagonists,if even so...We can make a new place,that we can be in peace!
Epilogue- Lazy susan talks to stan pines on her CPU
Lazy susan:hi stanley,if we meet again,we can talk!
Ford pines:the name's not stan lee,it's stanford pines!
Lazy susan:donald wants to say hi,mister 🐈face,dang-it mister 🐈face,hi church "travis",call me now,call me at anytime,adios!

Disney television animation®

Disney XD Original®

Warner brothers pictures animation®

Konami®

Aniplex®

Mabel:next time,a duel with johi,to namek!

Toei animation®

Ruby snow anime now

Miso®

Filmrise®