Chapter 7 - Melted Sorrows

WARNING : MINOR DEPICTIONS OF BLOOD, AND BODY HORROR

[Recording Booted Up Successfully]

[3]

[2]

[1]

[Now playing....] 

[???'s POV:]

I looked down and watched Marsh's face grow terrified. I made sure to keep my phone steady while I filmed. Paintbrush grabbed Marshmallow's arm, and throw her quite brutally into the room previously used for their horrible tormenting. Marshmallow didn't go down so easy, and I was worried. My phones battery was at 18 percent, and I currently had HOURS of footage. Paintbrush seemed to put something like anesthesia into Marshmallow, as she started to fall asleep. Paintbrush took out a blowtorch. " NO! " Paper's voice wailed. It was terrible to hear his voice in such pain. Paintbrush then started to toast away on Marshmallow. The top left corner of her head started to turn golden brown, and eventually bubbled up. Marshmallow blinked open her eyes, only to start screaming in agony. Paintbrush jumped, and accidentally aimed the blowtorch at Marshmallow's mouth, and the screams only got worse. Eventually they stopped, and one of Marsh's eyes seemed to be melted shut, along with her mouth. Something from the ceiling fell, and impaled Marsh. Everyone, including Lightbulb, and excluding me, screamed as the windows to the room were covered in blood, unable to see.

[Paintbrush's POV:]

My face was wet with blood, I stood there, shaking. Marsh, somehow, was alive. I slowly took her out of the room and set her down. Almost at an instant, Paper rushed to her, telling OJ and Lightbulb to grab various things. All I did was stand there, as my vision grew more and more blurry. " Paintbrush?......PAINTBR- " then it all went black.

[???'s POV:]

I decided that I finally had enough evidence, and stopped filming. I hauled myself up, and stretched, then ran to the hotel. Fan was talking to Suitcase and Knife, and he waved me over. " Trophy! Did you get the footage? " Fan asked, excited, but also worried. " Yea.. but it's long as hell.. " I managed to say in between breathes. " Least we got all the evidence we needed to show MePhone. Good job, jock. " Knife scoffed before stalking away to Pickle. I rolled my eyes. " Wow, Trophy! You stood awake for that long? " Suitcase piped up, starstruck. I nodded and felt extremely tired. " I'm gonna take a nap now.. see ya... " I heard the two wish me sweet dreams as I walked up the hotel stairs. Cheesy was lying in bed, and he waved at me. I decided to lay by him, so I collapsed onto the bed. His talking slowly got quieter as I drifted off...

Sweet dreams, Trophy!