Chapter 2 - Paper with a side of OJ ( P1 )

VULGER LANGUAGE AHEAD

[NO ONE'S POV] AUTHORS NOTE : I forgor what brackets I used so deal w/ these

Paintbrush sat at their desk, waiting for Lightbulb to come back. They looked over at the slide as Lightbulb came down out of it. " So, where are the two? " Lightbulb stared at the ground, obviously thinking. " Oh! The two are at the hotel! " she said after a few seconds of staring at the ground. Paintbrush smiled, exited to get their first two experiments, Paper and OJ. They got up, and walked over to the slide. Lightbulb watched as they climbed up, disappearing. Lightbulb silently prayed they didn't get caught, and sat at their desk, waiting.

[Paintbrush's POV]

I knocked on the door of the hotel, patiently waiting to be let in. " COMING! " a voice yelled. Suddenly the door swung open, OJ standing in front of me. " Oh! Hey, Paintbrush! Whatcha need? " " OJ who was at th- oh! Hi Paintbrush! " Paper ran over to OJ's side. " oh I needed help with something! Do you think you two could help? " OJ looked at Paper, I assume to get his answer. Paper nodded, and OJ turned back to look at me. " Of course we'll help! Also, have you heard the news about Test Tube? " I tensed up at that. Wow, news spread faster than I remember. " Yeah I heard! Such a shame, but, hey, I did get her lab! " Paper's widened. " Wow! She trusts you wither her lab? " I nodded, and OJ looked at me with suspicion, making me panic on the inside. Was he on to me? Surely, not! " Well, yeah! You know how Fan and Lightbulb are. " OJ's gaze shifted from suspicion to understanding. " Ohhh yeah that makes sense! Fan would probably only use it for his blog, and Lightbulb probably just to make crafts, maybe even a place for Baxter! " Paper stated, and OJ nodded agreeing with him.

The three of us made our way to the vending machine, while talking about how much of an asshole MePhone4 is being. " He didn't give a reason to Lightbulb to not revive Test Tube? " Paper questioned me. I slowly nodded and a horrified expression was plastered on his face. He grabbed OJ's hand and squeezed it, making OJ blush. " That's.. that's terrible! " OJ slowly nodded, agreeing with Paper. After some more time of walking, we finally made it. To my lab. No Test Tube to ask me what I'm doing. OJ must've noticed my facial expression, probably pleasantry. " So uh- are we going to go in or? " " OH! yeah, uh- sorry! " I put in the.. err.. 'code' and slid down the slide. There Lightbulb was, asleep with Baxter on her head. I smiled, and turned around. " Okay.. shall we get started? "

T.B.C.....