Chapter 5 - Useless Loose Leaf Page. (Part 2)

VULGAR LANGUAGE AHEAD

[Marshmallow's POV]

I rubbed my head once I got up from the floor. I looked around, and saw Lightbulb, Paintbrush-.. and.. OJ and Pape- WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?! N-never mind that.. " * sigh * guess I'll have to use you too, " Paintbrush said, with a mischievous grin. (THUNDER-) " h-huh? " I looked at them, confusion plastered on my face. " what do you mean by that? " I questioned. Paintbrush looked at OJ and Paper. " well, I guess you'll have to ask them. Go ahead, 1 and 2, explain " Paper and OJ looked at each other, before Paper nodded. " What they mean by that is they're gonna experiment on you. Making you into some sort of monster, or mutant. " I stared at Paper, jaw wide open. Paintbrush smiled, their pointy teeth showing. I notice Lightbulb's face turned darker. Did she-.. did she find them fucking hot?!

[Lightbulb's POV]

They're so fucking hot. Man, I'd let them step all over m- OH FUCK IM A SIMP (same here, LB, same here.) but I mean- those sharp teeth, their smile- I just really like them. " Well, I guess I've done enough experimenting for today, I should take a rest, Lighty, are you tired? " they looked at me, I felt my face heat up again. " u-uh nope! I'm not! I should stay down here though, to make sure that these three don't get into trouble h-heh! " They nodded at me, but before they left, they kissed my cheek. I suddenly felt dead. THEY JUST FUCKING KISSED ME OMGA WHAY DO I DO AAAAAAAAA- " Hey Lightbulb! I haven't talked to you since, well, before this happened. " Paper said, motioning to him and OJ. " oh true- have you guys heard of- yknow what? We should get to know each other better! Okay so I know that we all competed in season 1- but we never really talked! " the three of them murmured in agreement. " so, favorite colors? Mine are yellow, red, brown, and green- like my friends and I! " I smiled. Paper spoke next. " I kinda like softer colors, not very noticeable, but nice! " Paper smiled and looked at OJ, probably to tell him to go next. " well uh I don't really know yet hah- let's say I just like colors! " he smiled sheepishly, and we all looked at Marsh.

[OJ's POV]

Marshmallow cleared her throat, and began speaking. " I guess I like red, pink, and white- all of them go well with eachother, they don't clash, plus, they're just really pretty. " I smiled, wow. I never knew Marshmallow could be so- basic. " uhhh okay, favorite challenge from season 1? I liked the candy one! " Lightbulb smiled brightly (knee slap) as she said that. " uhm, I liked the coin one, even though I threw OJ off, we had some quality time together! " Paper spoke, a huge smile on his face. Why was everyone smiling? Anyways, it was my turn to speak. " my favorite challenge was also the coin one, same case with Paper. I hated when I got thrown off. " I scoffed at that last bit and smirked. Paper was giggling, same with Lightbulb. " well, I don't really have a favorite, but I guess the one I defied gravity and won was kinda nice. " I started to giggle, then laughed. Now all of us were laughing. This was nice but,

Nice things, they don't last forever.