6: Earn Your Right

Izuku's aura slowed down and suddenly began to flow like water. The stream of distorted air rippled as Izuku disappeared.

Appearing over the crowd shuffling violently through the tunnel, Izuku became weightless and hovered over them.

'It worked! With a sudden shift from weightless to a few tons, and then back, I can successfully stop myself in midair so my brain doesn't rattle.' Izuku thought flipping upside down and observing the others.

'What is Midoriya doing? Can he fly now?!' Jiro wondered in shock.

Suddenly, her shoes were frozen over, as was nearly everyone else's as Todoroki leapt from the crowd with mist surrounding his boots.

However, Katsuki, Yaoyorozu, Ochaco, Aoyama, Ojiro, Mineta, Tokoyami, Mina, and Kirishima leapt over the frost with ease, predicting his move, or just having a simple solution to escape.

Izuku smiled at his classmates, and saw everyone else was trying slip and slide down the frost path he created.

With a white lash of air, Izuku disappeared.

Izuku slid against the frost with a smirk, gliding past his friends and towards Todoroki, before turning around with finesse and disappearing again.

Izuku rolled forward past Todoroki and into a sprint, taking off much quicker with his low weight.

Todoroki clicked his tongue and began sliding on his ice as Katsuki burst forward with his explosions.

The Big Three were already neck and neck, but a sudden laser landed in front of the three.

Izuku increased his weight as he blew through the blast before him, accidentally tackling a Three-Pointer of the First Obstacle.

Izuku slid on his stomach as everyone else stopped in shock, specifically the General, Support, and Business Courses, seeing as most never took the exam.

"Obstacles have appeared! The first barrier is, the ROBO INFERNO!" Present Mic announced.

Izuku stood up with a wince and looked behind him to see he shot straight through the three-pointer.

'Imagine if I knew what I was doing back then.' He mused to himself.

However, looking back, he noticed that seven Zero-Pointers had made their appearance, and he squinted his eyes in annoyance.

'They really thought this was oka—OW!" Izuku shouted, being knocked out of his thoughts when Katsuki leapt off his back and into the air.

Todoroki flew past him on his ice, making Izuku remember he was in the race.

Katsuki blasted himself over and out of the way of the slow moving swipes of the Zero-Pointers, while Todoroki swiped his right hand up, a gale of frigid wind crystallizing five out of the seven with just one attack.

Todoroki dashed off after Katsuki, and Izuku ignored the massive robots and flew past them.

'They handled them with ease?!' The rest of the student body screamed in disbelief.

Izuku glided across the ground just ahead of Todoroki, but behind Katsuki. His method of speed was slower than he used to be, but it no longer ran the risk of flying into undesirable locations, or... brain damage...

Izuku's teleportation and flight maneuvers caught All Might and Nana's attention, making them intrigued about his training over the two weeks.

The Big Three arrived at the second obstacle, a massive pit with pillars in between with only ropes to connect them. Balance was key, and falling disqualified you immediately.