2: All Aboard

"I... only got one point." Izuku realized, but he hoped that true to the series, that saving Ochaco would deem him more points.

Inko was rather disappointed that his display of power with his new Quirk was technically only used for one point.

She was standing beside him as the two looked down at a circular disk on his desk. Inko was rather excited despite what Izuku told her, so she slammed her finger down on the disk impatiently.

"Mom..." Izuku reluctantly whined. He wasn't used to it yet.

"What? The anticipation was boring me. I wanna see how you did. I'm told they show clips!" Inko shrugged.

A hologram projected above the disk, and the man, the myth, the legend himself appeared in a yellow stripped suit. All Might grinned widely at the camera and waved, "Good day, Young Midoriya!"

'That reminds me... I wonder, if I don't have One for All, what role does All Might play now...?'

"I have to say, Young Midoriya, your courageous spirit really shined last week! Despite being labeled Quirkless, you shower prominent abilities of a rising hero! However, you were only able to accumulate one Villain Point."

A clip of the alley fight with the first Zero Pointer shower just how easily Izuku could defeat the robots. His two punches shattering steal so effortlessly made Inko awe, with a tinge of confusion.

"I'll say though, me and all staff are impressed by your durability! Taking a nearly point blank explosion, with no injuries at that!"

Inko nearly laughed seeing her son get flung away from a camera angle by a stray missile, making Izuku jerk his head around and glare.

"And, let me tell you, it has been quite some time since a Zero Pointer has been toppled— and with one punch at that! Remarkable!" All Might praised.

A horizontal camera angle showed Izuku standing in front of Ochaco, slamming his fist into the Zero-Pointer's own, before the arm flew past him with a rigid hole in the center— again, as if it had crashed into an immovable force.

Inko choked on her saliva seeing her son unscathed by all of these, and stared at him in shock.

Izuku shrugged nonchalantly, since even he wasn't sure why he was indestructible. It was some Quirk, so he was just happy to have a fighting chance.

"Alas, a Zero-Pointer is a Zero-Pointer. But your efforts did not go to waste! We have a hidden system for cases just like yours! Hero Points! For those who understand the meaning of Hero!"

A leaderboard appeared, and Izuku was sixth on the list at sixty-one, tied with a Tenya Iida. Inko audibly gasped, rushing to her son and shaking him delight seeing he was in the top ten.

"You, Young Midoriya, placed sixth with one villain point, and sixty hero points. Welcome, to U.A. Academy." All Might smiled brightly, before the hologram disappeared.

Izuku and Inko were silent now, before Izuku sighed, relieved that his memory didn't fail him again. He'd have to be much more attentive now, knowing this reality wasn't like the fiction he knew.

"Katsudon?" Inko asked. "Yep." Izuku nodded casually.

~•~

Izuku stood in front of the classroom for his designated rating for the Hero Course, Class 1-A. A bit intimidated by the large door and impressive atmosphere coming from the rather silent classroom, Izuku's hand began to tremble as he reached for the door's handle.

"Just get on with it. I've gotta get through too." Ochaco spat, suddenly at his side.

"HOLY—" She slapped her hand over Izuku's mouth in annoyance.