Chapter 5

After a week...

"Did you already packed your things?" I asked Kaizer.

He nodded and smiled. "I really can't believe that we will leave this country."

I whispered, "Me too..." But it won't last long. I'll come back here and finish what my real goal is.

My eyebrows met when he frowned.

"What's wrong?" I worriedly asked.

"I'm just worried about our older brothers. What if they come back while we're outside the country? I'm sure they will be surprise..." A five year old young man said.

I ruffled his hair. "Don't worry. I sent a letter to them telling that we're outside the country for a while. We will come back to welcome them, so worry less."

Worry not... Kaizer. The second and fourth princes didn't able to come back after five years even when I died. I wondered too when did they come back? What was the reason why they are so late? Or did they just chose to not come back in this place?

He smiled. "I hope... they are able to have rest."

My eyes widen. Realization hits me.

Right! They are fighting with monsters... Is that the reason why they didn't able to come back even after five years? But I heard... the monsters in the north is not that strong and they have the two groups of strongest knights helping them. So, what's the reason? No one talked about them in the past so, I never got to know the reason, but thinking about that now... something is suspicious.

"What's wrong, sis?" Kaizer anxiously said.

I shook my head and chuckled. "Nothing. Sorry for worrying you."

"May I come in, princess?" Tita Dianne knocked.

"Yes."

As of now, my personal nanny is also preparing for us to go so both of us are the only one who are inside.

When Tita came in, she smiled. Kaizer rushed to her and hugged her. I also greeted her with a hug.

"Tita, how many times did I have to tell you that you should cut the formalities between us? Hmm?" I pretend to be sulking but all of us just ended up laughing.

She said, "I'm still processing, right now. Up until now, I still can't believe that I'm facing the both of you."

"You will also get used to it soon, mom," he said.

Tita Dianne helped us to put our royal brooch on our clothes.

"Both of you are also stunning today," she sweetly said.

"You are also gorgeous today as well, Tita!" I smiled.

"Oh, honey. You will soon make hundred of boys cry. You're such a sweet-talker," she kiddingly said.

"Mom is right, sis. You can even make everyone fall for you in just a smile of you," Kaizer agreed.

I jokingly rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Stop teasing me..."

We all laughed.

After the lunch, we departed. We are using the carriage, and we will travel half a day using it. We might even pass by the north before we went to port and use the vessel to travel in my mother's country. Using vessel will take two days before arriving there and that's the faster route for going there.

Before that, the queen met me and said farewell to me.

Setting aside the revenge... First, I need to think about the medicine of my mother if ever the circumstances in the future will never be avoidable. I need to find it! Second... I need to find out what's happening in the north right now.