Chapter 1

Nagising ako nang habol-habol ang hininga ko. Tinignan ko ang buong paligid at nagtataka ako nang makita ang pamilyar na kuwarto.

"This is my room... before?" I confusedly said.

As I continued examining my whole room, my confusion grew wider.

Didn't I was executed awhile ago?

When I passed by my whole body mirror, I suddenly stopped and look at my whole body.

I was shocked when I saw how small I am.

"Kyah!" I shouted.

Knights and maids ran into my room. Worriedly are visible in their faces.

"Your highness!" my nanny shouted.

Those familiar faces...

Before I even realized, nanny already wiped my tears.

"You must be still in shock until now," she murmured.

She carefully carried me as if I'm like a gem and she putted me on my bed.

The knights went outside after they found out that there are no any harmful in my room.

"Nanny...?" I cried.

She hushed. "Hmm...?"

I kept crying and sobbing.

Lord Lapellion, I wished for a second life, not a second chance... but I'm thankful because I manage to see these familiar faces again. These people who really loves me.

I leaned on her shoulders while sobbing like a child.

My memory in my past life is vividly but I still remember some details...

Nanny, my personal maid who cared for me when my mother, the queen, is busy with the nation's affair. She got fired after my mother died because of the second princess' mother and they replaced my nanny without my permission and the nanny they replaced... is secretly abusing me.

I hugged her tight.

"What was wrong, Princess Auriel?" she asked.

I shook my head while continues crying.

"P-Please, don't leave me..."

Hindi ko alam na ang mga salita kong 'yon ay mag-iiwan ng kakaibang alaala sa kaniya. Nagtataka ako noong una kung bakit pero matapos makita kung ano ang mga ekspresiyon ng mga taong nasa paligid ko ay ngayon alam ko na...

I was arrogant and a brat because of my envy to the second princess but I still love her. I acted like that so my father and brothers will notice me but that only made the second princess took advantage on me.

I would never let the past repeat itself again!

Three days had passed...

I looked at my door when I heard a loud sound. There, I saw my mom hurriedly running towards me and when she reached me, she hugged me tight.

"Are you okay, my baby?" She hummed. "They said you're not eating after you woke up. You should eat now. You need to completely heal."

She keep looking at me and she even let the mage examined me to make sure that I'm alright.

No matter how many times our personal mage said that I'm okay, my mother keep asking why I'm not talking.

I'm just staring at her...

It's just like yesterday, she was only in my memory but now she's standing in front of me.

"What happened?!" nag-aalalang tanong niya.