Entry to the show

Here there was a whole fan war going on Twitter and other social media platforms but oblivious of all that was this boy .......

Waise toh he is too addicted to his phone and social media but it's been a week he has been staying away from it as his psychologist has advised
him to do so and his mother has given him a
stern warning to follow it .....

So let's see what this mumma's boy is doing ......

Sleeping peacefully in his bed, a handsome boy was cradling a pillow to his chest and his one leg half outside the bed. The sun was beaming through the blinds of his room window causing the boy to stir....

Every morning waking up was always like a big task for him; he was never a morning person after all. He groaned when the first beam of sunlight hit his face.....

Picking up his alarm clock kept on the nightstand besides, the boy looked at the time and frowned making a grumpy face with eyes yet not opening even half and murmured to himself in his husky voice ....

"Ugh, itni jaldi kyun hai? Theek se sone bhi nhin mila ....... pata nhin log roz itni subah uthte kaise hain .... aur phir uthne ke baad khush bhi hote hain ........ mujhe toh jab tak subah do jug chai na mile ..... meri aankhein hi nhin khulengi theek se .... "

He placed his clock back on the surface and slowly began to sit up. He stretched his hands upwards and yawning ..... Seconds later he put his hand to his head which was throbbing.

"Nothing that a little tablet can't handle. Par yaar ye sab iss Omi aur meri team ke wakah se ho raha hai .... Haan jaanta hoon aaj jaana hai mujhe dedh mahine ke liye aur kaafi acha interesting project lag raha hai ..... and moreover MTV ka hai so it's almost like I am back home ...... that too after a long time ......

Par ye kya baat hui ki iss ki khushi mein menu inni piladi in khoton ne ke hunn, sar dard se phata jaa raha hai ...... aur sab ton vaddi passoori ae hae ki avi menu meri packing vi karni hai te taiyyar vi hona hai ...... aaj te ek dam kaint lagna hai ..... "

Pouting and huffing Like an angry kid he crawled out of his warm bed, he walked to his bathroom and took out two pills to take, pouring tap water into his rinse cup....

Once he took his medicine, he jumped into a warm shower. He had to hurry so the shower was a quick one. He wrapped a towel around his waist and moved out of the washroom.....

He was looking at the mirror and checking out his body ..... his eight packs and v - lined body which was so alluring that he was sure that if any girl out there sees him like this ..... was surely going drool over him .......

His hair was messy and still dripping ...... a few droplets running down from his hair, to perfectly chiseled face and the sharp jawline ....... trickling down his Adam's apple, to his well built chest and on too the set of abs and disappeared inside the towel .......

He then changed into casual and comfy house clothes ...... quickly wrapped up his packing that was left midway due to the surprising and sudden arrival of his whole team on the previous night .....

Then he quickly moved down and into the kitchen ..... he prepared his tea and moved towards the dining table ....... He took tge dirst sip and smiled at how relishing and refreshing was the tea he had prepared .....

He was busy giving compliments to himself and flirting with his chai when his phone rang .......

Suddenly, his face lit up looking at the name of the caller ...... without wasting a second he attended the call and kept it on speaker and placed the phone on the table ....

Thats when he heard the person on the other side say ......

Mumma:

Good morning Sunny beta ....