Articles

Sources have revealed that the first day of 'MTVs Ex or Next' will showcase these 12 contestants to be taken by surprise seeing their ex-lovers walk in.

Not knowing that they will be spending time with their exes the contestants are caught off-guard and begin to wonder what's happening around them.

The episode will see a few ups and downs and one such thing that the viewers will be in for a treat is seeing the beautiful Divya Agarwal and handsome hunk Varun Sood - the ex-lovers share a moment.

They both will be seen on a movie date where they talk about their past relationships and how it has made them grow into the person they are today.

This moment shared between them gives a glimpse of an opportunity where they seem to might give their lost relationship another chance, one more shot.

Or will they move on? One can only wait and find out what's in store for Divya and Varun.

Through the source we also got to know that for the first time itv superstar Karan Kundrra will also be seen as the contestant and not as the host on an MTV show along with ex Anusha Dandekar ....

For more updates keep following us and do tell us your views in the comments below .......

Tune in to watch Ex or Next every Saturday and Sunday at 7 pm!

Fans and their reactions ....

All other fans and other shipping fandoms were still okay but there was major outburst on Twitter from KK's fans ........ let's see their take on this ......

KK_admirers
@KK_admirers

Glad that will be able to see you 24 x 7 ..... but why as a contestant ...... @kkundra

#harmaidanfateh
#exornext #itv #king
#mtv #hmf #kk #KaranKundrra #voot
#KKundrraSquad

KK_love
@kk_is_love

Replying to @kkundra @KK_admirers

As a contestant it is still okay but what's with this freaking thing that he's gonna go with that lady in the show .......

#harmaidanfateh
#exornext #itv #king
#mtv #hmf #kk #KaranKundrra #voot
#KKundrraSquad

Hottie_KK
@Hottie_KK

Replying to @kkundra @KK_admirers

Oh yes it's actually Omi's fault ...... how did he allow him to take up this show ...... as a manager it is his responsibility to check the details properly ........

#harmaidanfateh
#exornext #itv #king
#mtv #hmf #kk #KaranKundrra #voot
#KKundrraSquad

Bestievibes
@aish_bestie

Replying to @kkundra @KK_admirers

I think we should tag Omi and ask if KK is okay and what's with all of this matter ......... And yaa someone even tag Meenu di in it .......

#harmaidanfateh
#exornext #itv #king
#mtv #hmf #kk #KaranKundrra #voot
#KKundrraSquad

Kundrrian
@Kundrrian

Replying to @kkundra @KK_admirers

Are you'll gone mad that talking about tagging Omi and Meenu di in it .......

#harmaidanfateh
#exornext #itv #king
#mtv #hmf #kk #KaranKundrra #voot
#KKundrraSquad

Cool as KK
@cool_as_KK