The promo Article

MTV India is bringing a new show for it’s viewers. The broadcasting channel had announced their latest show ‘Ex or Next’ three days ago on their Instagram and Twitter accounts. With the release of the first promo, the reality show is all set to be broadcasted every Saturday and Sunday from September 20 th at 9:00 p.m. And we know that you are all excited to know more about the show and the contestants’ details.

The promo reveals the basic concept of the show.

Just like MTV Splitsvilla, this show will also have the contestants stay together and perform various tasks together.

But here’s the list of twist!

- The contestants are not just some single men or women, instead they are ex-couples. Yes, there will be five ex-couple pairs, making it a total of 10 contestants to start with.

- Ofcourse in total there'll be six but one of them would be eliminated at the very first destination and will end up not being a part of the journey .......

- To add spice and help them either  to brew or break off completely in their relationship we've added the involvement of fans which is happening for the very first time in any Indian reality show ......

- These fans are in a way almost given the rights to fulfill their fantasies regarding their idols relationship and their decisions. Though the final call will be taken by the makers of the show ......

- If the current relationship  with the ex ends for their idol the fans are allowed to bring in new partners for their idols. Definitely the consent of that person is a must ....... it's mandatory.....

- The last but not the least it will be a 24×7 live feed ..... Inorder to give fans a clear look as to what is happening in their idols life and what's on with their partners.

Check out all the contestants’ details below:

1. Ieshaan Sehgal :

Ieshaan Sehgaal is an Indian actor, model, bodybuilder, and former Air crew member.  Popularly known for his the character he played in Rishton ka Chakravyuh.

2. Meisha Iyer :

Miesha Iyer is an Indian actor and model, who claimed fame after participating in various Indian reality TV shows. She is also a video jockey and reality show host.

3. Shamita Shetty :

Shamita Shetty is an Indian model, actress, and interior designer. She is the sister of Shilpa Shetty the stunning Bollywood beauty. Shamita made her debut in “Mohabattein”. And also was a part of many reality shows as a contestant.

4. Raquesh Bapat :

Raqesh Bapat is an Indian actor and model. He is known for his work in films like Tum Bin, Koi Mere Dil Mein Hai, Vrundavan and Savita Damodar Paranjape and television shows like Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar, Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak? and Qubool Hai.

5. Ritwik Dhanjani :

Rithvik Dhanjani is an Indian actor and presenter who primarily works in Hindi television and web shows. He made his acting debut in 2009 with the negative role of Parth in Bandini and had his breakthrough with Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani playing Jay Khurana.

6. Asha Negi :

In 2009, she was crowned Miss Uttarakhand. Asha Negi is an Indian television actress. She is known for playing Purvi Deshmukh in Pavitra Rishta and Gauravi Karmarkar in Baarish.

7. Umar Riaz :

Umar Riaz is an Indian surgeon, actor, and model. He is famous for being the elder brother of the Indian TV actor and model Asim Riaz.

8. Sonal Vengurlekar :

Sonal Vengurlekar is an Indian television actress who appears in Hindi television. She is known for playing Devyani Shastri in Shastri Sisters., Survi Barve and Khushi Dharmadhikari in Yeh Vaada Raha, and Mandira Rajput in Saam Daam Dand Bhed. 

9. Varun Sood :

Varun Sood is an Indian VJ and Actor. He is known for participating in MTV India's Roadies X2, Splitsvilla 9 and Ace Of Space 1. He is also an athlete. He is known for Jug Jugg Jeeyo (2022), Driving Licence (2023) and Ragini MMS Returns (2017)

10. Divya Agarwal :

Divya Agarwal is an Indian actress, model and dancer known for participating in several reality shows. She is the runner-up of MTV Splitsvilla 10 and winner of Ace of Space 1 and Bigg Boss OTT. She made her acting debut with the horror web series Ragini MMS: Returns 2.

11. Karan Kundrra :

The popular TV actor Karan Kundrra. Popularly known for being the mentor in roadies and love school. He has been a part of many famous TV serials over the years, the recent one being Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Worked in quite a few films. His debut movie was horror story.

12. Anusha Dandekar :

Anusha Dandekar is an Indian-Australian MTV VJ, actress and singer, who is best known as a VJ and a host who has hosted several shows. Known mainly for hosting love school.

Dear readers if you all like our this article or have any suggestions or questions surely let us know in the comment section below .....

1. Who will be the first one to bid bye to the journey?

2. Who would patchup and who would breakup?

3. What would be their first reaction on knowing what or rather who's coming their way ?

4. What would be their first task or game?