News Articles on the Show

MTV is bringing an interesting show for the youth and it has been taking the internet by storm with its concept. The upcoming show 'MTVs Ex or Next' has an aim to create nail-biting content to see these hot and happening couples sizzle on the television screens. 

This show is all set to shake things up along with Gold Coast Films that will boast an unprecedented concept where they will bring popular ex-couples together on the beautiful travel journey the first location being Goa, giving them an opportunity to give their love another chance or to move on.

The fun part is that all fans are most welcome to get involved in this emotional roller coaster journey of their idols.....

Shipper Fandom are most welcome to help put their idols back together and be an important part and catalyst in rekindling the old love .......

On the other hand solos are welcome to help their idols move onn also maybe play cupid and try pairing them with people of their choices. Also, they get a chance to question their idol's exe's over certain incidences or the breakup that probably led to a setback and emotional trauma for their idols .....

So, now as to how all of this can be done ...... how are the fans to reach out to their idols ...... the fans can give their suggestions on Twitter, insta and in the comment section below this article itself .......

The suggestions can be regarding the questions they want to ask or the games they want them to play or some tasks they want them to do inorder to test the relationships of their idols .......

The last destination of this would be the stunning and intoxicating islands of New Caledonia. Here the final call will be taken regarding the pairs and their relationships .......

In between the first and last stop there would be five couples and six stops or rather six other destinations ......

Every alternate destination couples will face one elimination and one pair would be bidding us adieu ......

New people can join and leave as per the fans suggestions. Obviously only if they would be willing would they be be joining but they cannot leave at their will ......

Stay tuned and keep following our page for latest updates ........

Upcoming: The list of couples that have been approached for the show ......

Precap: Reaction of fans on this show ........