Chapter 6:Wanna go for a ride, babe?

Today was a day important for Alex, although she wasn't there yet. Max, Justin, Jerry and Kumagawa were in her room decorating it. Jerry was quiet proud of his choice in wallpaper.

Jerry:Ey? Flowers! I'm sure she'll love it.

Kumagawa:[I feel like we're generalizing here a little.]

Jerry:Misogi...I'm married for many years, yet I still don't get how women think.

Kumagawa:[Understatable.]

Max:I say we do pretty good with this glue!

Max stuck his hand on the table, resulting in his hand being glued to a wooden plate. He high fived Justin, but the older wizard held his hand in pain from the contact with the wooden surface.

Jerry:Hey, stop messing around. We need to finish.

At that very moment the door was opened and Alex came in with a hidden wallpaper. She looked around the room to check out how they did.

Jerry:Do you like the wallpaper, sweetheart?

Alex:It's nice, but I have something else in mind...

Alex rolled over her newly brought wallpaper to discover to the boys the fact that it was a dark pink fur wallpaper. Kumagawa eyed it, thinking taht something so unconventional would suit her.

Alex:Pink wallpaper! What do you think?

Jerry:B...But don't you like flowers?

Alex:Oh, it's a little young fir me now. I think I'm ready for this.

Jerry:...You know what? You're right. Honesty...The one I brought does look like my boxers.

Kumagawa:[Oh, that's where I've seen it!]

Alex:Yeah, you shouldn't be so messy.

Jerry:You sound just like your mother.

Justin:But wait...Didn't you say that you'll make my room next?

Jerry:Your room's alright.

Alex:No, Justin is right. We shouldn't neglect his room.

Kumagawa:[We shouldn't waste materials either.]

Alex:So...Why don't we use this one on his? Flowers would go well.

Justin:Wait! Flowers? This can't on on J-man's room.

Max:...Who's J-man?

Justin:Me! I'm J-man!

Max:Who calls you that?

Justin:Lots of people just, you know, not at school. In the neighborhood...Alright, just a few.

Kumagawa:[When did you get a multiple personality disorder?]

Justin:...Alright, mostly me! But they will start to after I redecorate my room.

Kumagawa:[Justin, there are as much chances of that happening as of me becoming sane.]

Justin:S...So not zero?

Jerry soon left the room to get more resources to finish it. As soon as that happened Justin shot Alex a look.

Justin:How do you do that?

Alex:Sorry. Unless you're daddy's little girl, I can't help you. But hey, at least you have clothes to make that doable.

Kumagawa and Alex left with a very offended Justin who was fixing his clothes with a pout. Beside him Max was laughing very loudly.

After a while the couple came out from the basement with a rolled up carpet. In the kitchen Theresa was making lunch and noticed the two, although her mind was going in another direction.