Chapter 1:Now, are you actually gonna listen to me?

Love is a strange thing, isn't it? It is said that opposite attracts. Like a selfish person working together well with a selfless person. However, there is also the possibility of two selfish person being in a relationship and not making it toxic.

In the Waverly Place street sat a sandwich restaurant known as Waverly Sub Station. It did have a large variations of sandwiches and also included drinks as well as blue chips. However, it's most mysterious place was...The freezer.

It was an usual freezer for most people, but with a flick of a wand it became a door to a total different room. Some might even call it a lair by it's appearence.

Right now a boy was waving around a lengltly cilindrical red wand while chanting a spell of three words with multicolored light shining at the tip of the wand. As most people might deduce from thise facts alone, the boy was a wizard.

He had black hair and black eyes. He us the eldest of three siblings and also the smartest and most responsable one. His name is Justin Vincenzo Pepe Russo.

As his spell was finished the light was shot towards a rabbit in a cage right in front of him

As his spell was finished the light was shot towards a rabbit in a cage right in front of him. The light hit the rabbit and departed beside it, making a second rabbit with looks perfectly similar with the original.

A sumg smile was soon formed on the young wizards face and it was only enchanced by the proud smile of the man in front of him. Said man was his father and sat at a desk like a teacher would because he was having magic lessons with his children right now.

The man had brown hair and eyes of the same color. He was rather chubby as well as the classic father, strict and loving towards his family, although his children annoyed the crap out of him most of the time. His name was Jerry Russo.

Jerry:Very well done, Justin

Justin:Thanks!

Behind him a boy was flickling his wabd around in confusion. He was looking much younger than the other two and not that smart by his expression.

He has brown hair and eyes. He is the youngest of the three siblings and the most mischevious, as well as lacking common sense all together. His name is Max Russo.