Chapter 9:My boyfriend is more horror!

Both Kumagawa and Alex had dead looks on their faces when they returned with Jerry, Theresa and Max from a movie knight. The other three sang a song about the movie which was about varks on ice.

Kumagawa:[I want to level this entire city.]

Jerry:It's such a shame Justin couldn't come. He'd have liked it.

Alex:...You know, I never thought I'd say this before, but I'm actually jelous of Justin.

Theresa:Why, honey? Did you not like Ice Varks?

Alex:I'm too old for those kind of movies.

Jerry:Oh, I see. You're at that age when you're not a little girl anymore, but not a woman yet...Awkard. Theresa!

Theresa:What your father is trying to say is that you're never too old to spend time with your family.

Jerry:Yeah, just look at your mom.

Alex:...Did you just call mom old?

Kumagawa:[Rookie mistake.]

Jerry:...I...No! What happened?

Jerry was looking around to find a way to escape Theresa's pointed look. He saw an oportunity in his youngest son.

Jerry:Hey, Max, do you wanna sing the song about Ice Varks again?

Max:I'm not getting in this.

Theresa:Jerry, can we have a talk in the kitchen?

Theresa walked in the kitchen and Jerry followed her with a helpless face. At that same moment the Waverly Sub Station's doors opened and Justin walked in.

Justin:I'm back! Sorry I'm late, I lost track of time with my new friends from advanced math.

Alex:You're...You're not late. This is the time yousaid you'd come home.

Justin:Oh...Well, I lost track of time. But it doesn't matter, because I don't have a curfew anymore.

Alex:Sure, whatever you say.

Justin:You know what I think? I think someone is jelous taht I get to spend time late at night with my friends.

Alex:Pffft? No, I'm not.

Max:But just now you said...

Alex:Go to the kitchen, Max.

Max:But mom and dad are...

Alex:Did I stutter?

Max got up and left without any fight. She became really assertive from when she became to date Kumagawa.

The next day was the wizard lesson. Although, Jerry had something more unique for today.

Jerry:Alright, those are improvisation spells. Or how I like to call them...Make-'em-up. Sometimes you won't have the perfect spell at you and you'll need to come up with one. Max, what do you want right now?

Max:Bath pipes!

Jerry looked at his son and frowned in comfusion. Max looked around and figured out they were talking about something.

Max:...Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.

Jerry:...Alex! You're hungry and crave a sandwich. What do you do?

Alex:I go down to the restaurant and tell mom to make me a sandwich.

Justin:Why? Where's mom?

Jerry:It's not important where mom is...Uh, she's away. She left the country.