Chapter 8:Don't judge a pet by it's fur!

The three wizard siblings and Kumagawa were staring at a goat in the lair. This goat was actually Jerry, to the ever growing amusement onf the four tennagers.

Jerry:Noooowh change me back, Alex.

Max:Hey, maybe we should feed him some weed.

Kumagawa:[Or take him out for a walk? Ah, let's hope no one decided to paont their car red!]

Jerry:...Change me back! Now!

Alex:Fine, fine...Animosa Espinoza!

Alex waved her wand around and Jerry became human once again. He still dangled around like a goat before getting back up, only enacting more laughter.

Jerry:Well, dad...You sure are the goat!

Alex/Max:Hahahaha!

Jerry:Oh, yeah? Well, you just laughed your way to a two hour study hall. Who's laughing now? Nehehehe!

Jerry stopped laughing when he realized that all those goat gestures weren't gone yet. He left before he could make himself look any worse.

Alex:I think there's something wrong with the spell. Or maybe it's me?...Nah, it must be the spell.

When they began to study alone Justin eyed Alex who was scrolling through the wizard internet. Kumagawa covked his head forward from behind her to see better.

Justin:What are you doing? Daddaid to study, not stay on Wiznet.

Alex:Unlike you, I like to look goodwhen I study. Oh, I love this place! It doesn't matter how high the heels are, you can't twist your ankle.

Kumagawa:[I reckon this is a woman dream come true.]

Alex:It is.

Alex pressed a button and a woman together with a gama of woman footwear with heeks appeared before them. However, Alex was unimpressed and pressed the button again making the woman and her articles dissapear.

Alex:It looked cuter on the screen. Oh, look here!

Alex pressed on another page and this time a make seller appeared with a counter filled with small dragons before him. Although one of the mystical beasts looked distinctively like a dog.

Justin:...That's the cutest dog I've ever seen!

Seller:Ah, would you want this dragon then?

Max:...I don't get it. It's a dragon or a dog?

Seller:It's a dragon charmed to look like a dog. Now bugger off, kid. You're running my sales.

Justin:I shouldn't...

Seller:Did you know this dragon costs five million cubix? And with your cupon...Here, take it.

The seller got under the counter and took out a cupon. He gave it to Alex and she took it with no small amount of confusion.

Seller:It's cut to twenty-four and seven.

Alex:Ah, dude, you should totally take it.

Justin:No...I promised I'd never get attached to a dog ever again after Willie.

Max:Who's Willie?

Alex:Justin's dog who ran away. And now come the tears, or as he call them his "special allergies".

As Alex predicted Justin began crying. However, the seller didn't seem to want to give up.

Seller:If you buy him now I'll also throw in a foam detector and a device to cut tomatos.