Lumpy x Reader (Plantonic)

⚠️Warning⚠️
One swear word

3rd Person POV

You sat there on the floor of Lumpy's crowded house, he asked you to wait there since he was coming back soon.... But I think he may have forgotten that you were there. You know Lumpy very well, he's stupid, clumsy, forgetful, did you already say stupid? Who would've thought that being in his house wasn't a good option, hehe, you thought that. You were so tempted to walk out of the house and go home, but you are a nice friend and sat I'm the same spot for another hour. Then you decided that it was time to go home.

You made your way to his door and slowly opened it. No one was on the other side luckily but... There was no one on the sides of the door either. Weird? You made your way home, cautious of absolutely everything. Flippy could be around, Shifty or Lifty could rob you, you could literally trip and fucking die. I know. Such a bad way to die, but it's happened. On your way back you saw Lumpy going the opposite direction, when he noticed you he went over to you and immediately started a conversation.

Though it was cut short due to the weather starting to get worse. Rain started to come down harder and lightning began to strike. "See you." You waved goodbye and rushed home. You did not want to stick around to see what happens. Although you love Lumpy as a friend, your safety is way more important.

___________________________________

Very short, I know. But it's pretty late and I need sleep, sorry. I also fucking hate this chapter altogether, and Lumpy. LUV YOU! 💖

Edited: No

Word count: 291