Flippy x male!Reader

(Requested by __Vash_)

⚠️Warning⚠️
Mild swearing
Mild blood

It's just a normal day for Y/n, going over to their boyfriend's house, relax, and watch TV. When a loud boom could be heard outside... the day got a lot worse.

Y/n POV

I walked out of the neighboring grocery store, with three plastic bags hanging from my arms. If you're wondering what's in the bags, there just some snacks. As I followed the sidewalk, I noticed Flaky, Cuddles and Russel all in a group by the park. I decided to cross the sidewalk and say hello. "Good evening!" I called out, waving my hand. They all turned to look my way and give me the same smile they give every other day. "Hi Y/n!" Cuddles waves back, "What 'cha talking about?" I ask, setting the bags on the ground. "We are going to have a party with fireworks!" Cuddles explains, while Flaky hides behind Russel shaking her head violently. I heard a small mumble come from Russel, "Don't think cuddles to him." Told who? Me? Flippy?

"Really?! Me and Flippy are gonna watch a movie." You told them, as they all seemed to be in shock. "So where are you hosting the firework party?" I questioned, looking at all of them. "A-at cud-dles place..." I heard Flaky mumble. "... You didn't think this through..." I sigh and facepalm. "Cuddles, your house is right next to Flippy's." I stated. "I just now realize..." Cuddles replied looking depressed as shit. "Well, I'll go tell Flippy about the fireworks." I whispered, walking across the street and on my way to my boyfriend's place. 'I'm gonna tell Flippy then probably hide in the bathroom... yeah that should work.' I began to think of places to hide when Fliqpy came out. Either A, he'll come after me. B, go after everyone else. Or C, comes after me then everyone else.

I didn't realize I had passed so much time... Cause now I'm outside Flippy's house. I walk up to the door and proceed to press the doorbell. Which is almost instantly answered by Flippy. He swung the door wide open reveling himself. "Hello Flippy!" I say excitedly. Giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before letting myself in. He shut the door behind him before coming up and hugging from behind. "Hello love." He replied calmly, nuzzling his face into my hair. "You ready Flippy? I can't wait for the movie!" I say excitedly, "Glad your excited." Flippy smiles, 'I should tell him.'

"Hey Flippy." "Yes?" "Did Cuddles tell you that there having a party... With fireworks?" I ask slightly concerned for his well-being. "N-no... They didn't." "Don't worry Flippy!" Don't think that helped, "why don't we watch the movie, that will get your mind off the fireworks." I gave him a reassuring smile before guiding him to the couch. 

Time skip - 1:30 min later

I was hoping that it would be a little longer before the fireworks started but I guess I was too hopefully. Boom! We both stopped to look at each other, our eyes widen with fear. I scramble off to find a place to hide and cover my mouth, with a whole lot of panic flowing threw me. I could hear the low growls of Fliqpy, the laughing of him. He and I aren't on good terms, I mean who can be with a psychopath? Cause I sure as hell can't. "Come out dear~" I hear him quietly say, "It won't hurt that much, I promise." The scrapping sounds of his knife could be heard, the slow footsteps had soon become loud and before I knew it, I was being strangled. "Found you~" he says slyly, I began to kick and cry for help. But it was no use, as no one could hear me due to the fireworks. "No one can here you scream and shout." I felt pain in my side, I felt something roll down my skin. It felt hot, yet cold at the same time. Looking over to my side, I notice the knife that was sitting there deep in my ribcage. 'Shit,' It hurt; it hurts so much... But I don't want the others to get hurt. My sight started to get blurry, and I could feel the tears fall down my cheeks. And then...

I blacked out...

I don't remember anything from then on... Just being woke up in a bed and feeling a surge of pain course threw me. "Your awake!" I heard someone shout, looking to my right I see Flippy. My Flippy. Not Fliqpy. I was stuck in a tight bear hug, and I felt something wet on my shoulder... Was he crying? "H-hey don't cry!" I panic hugging him back, patting his back slowly.

Flippy POV

I grabbed him and pulled him into a tight hug. I hurt the one that I love, and I didn't mean too. He warned me ahead of time and yet it did nothing. I nuzzled my head into his shoulder, not realizing that I was crying. "H-hey don't cry!" I hear Y/n panic, before hugging me back... But how am I not supposed to fucking cry when the one I love most got hurt, because of me. "I was afraid-" "That I wasn't gonna wake up?" He finished for me, "You know, we do live in a cursed town. So, we can never truly die." Y/n stated, he's always been good at pointing things out. Even if it's obvious.

"You know..." Y/n started, "If I hadn't met you that day, I don't think I would be who I am now." He finished, "All because of you, and Fliqpy." He smiled before resting his head on mine. "We should stay like this for a bit..." I mumbled, "mmm, okay! Just loosen up the hug a bit? I feel like I'm gonna explode." I blush in embarrassment before loosening the hug. "Now what about the movie?" He questioned, but I decided not to answer that.

"We'll be together forever. Even through the worse."

(I hope this okay. I'm not the best when it comes to writing these but hope this was okay for you all. Have a good day or night! Luv you!💖)

(Edited: no)

Word count: 1054