Giggles x Reader

(I tried to do Angst but probably failed at it. Let me know what you think about this chapter. I'll let you guess who the next character I'm gonna write is)

⚠️Warning⚠️
Angst? Idk

Y/n POV

I quietly sat down at the tea table, this isn't any normal tea party. This was a parting party cause I, am leaving. I watched as Giggles placed the tea cups delicately on the small table. There was no one else, just me and her. "So... You're really leaving Y/n?" She asked with disbelief, she sat down on the stool and took a small sip of tea. "Yeah, I mean (s/n) and mother want to leave." I stated with a frown, I wasn't happy leaving. I don't wanna leave all my friends, I can't even keep in touch with them. "Mother got a good job and is planning on moving... So I can't stay." I choked on my words slightly, they didn't want to cone out. "B-but what about the tea parties? Can we not have tea parties anymore?" She cried silently, she really did like tea parties didn't she. "I can't be there for those, I won't be able to make it to the picnic either." I took my first sip, it tasted of berries, it was a wonderful flavor. "Does this mean we can't see each other anymore?" She mumbled, looking at her cup with misery. I don't like seeing anyone sad, and I didn't think anyone would get attached to me either. I think Giggles was the only one who might break down. "I don't want you to leave!" She carefully got up and clinged to my arm. "Not when I haven't had a chance to show you the special place...." I wasn't able to hear the rest of what she said. But a special place? Never heard of it?

"Not when I haven't gotten the chance to love you...." 'What?' My eyes widened, did she just say love? She seems just as surprised as I am so maybe it was an accident? I softly smiled to her and gently grab her hand. They're soft and warm, she is a bear after all. "May I hear that again?" I asked softly, giving her a nice smile. She seemed to flustered however, she let go of my arm and stood there. Before her face bursted into many shades of red. If only this could last forever.....

-Time skip-

'This is it. I'm finally leaving.' I stand outside of my now empty house, there was nothing left inside. I turn around to see all my friends, they seemed sad. They were all crying, but Giggles wasn't there. 'How odd...' I ran up to everyone and give them a hug, I'm gonna miss them so much! I'm gonna miss the town, the scenery, my friends, the life that I made here. Everything is gonna be gone. "Has anyone seen Giggles?" I questioned with a worried look, she was always here and she said she would be here! But she's not. They all seemed to point to the forest, I ask my mom to give me a few moments and quickly run to the woods. I'm gonna have to say goodbye, whether I like it or not.

And there I stood. On the cliffside there was Giggles, sitting there dangling her feet over the edge. I sat down next to her, the sound if the wind was quiet calming. I looked over to her, she seemed sad. I've never seen her like this before. Then suddenly her lips were on mine, quiet the scare I'll say. It was passionate but short as she pulled away quickly, probably too embarrassed. "Love you to." Giving her a warm loving smile.

In the end we both walk back, and I hope in the car. I rolled down the window and said on last goodbye to everyone. This was the last time I would see them, ever. And then we took off.

"If only I could see you once more."

(Edited: No

Word count: 681