Cuddles x Reader (Plantonic)

Hi! I'm back! This is only one of the few posts that come in a pack. They'll be a few more coming out after this. But anyway, let's continue. Also this is Plantonic... and sad! YAY!

__________________________________

3rd Person POV

You sat down on the bench at the park, you were waiting for your best friend Cuddles. He said he wanted to show you something, most likely some tricks. You started to wonder if you were at the right lark? Or if he was actually coming. But out in the distance you saw a small yellow bunny running over to you with something in his hand. You presume that it's his skateboard. Behind him were some of his friends? But he said it would just be you and him. Oh well, the more the merrier.

He plopped down on the bench next to you and rested. He gave you a derpy smile as he slowly closer hus eyes out of exhaustion. "Giggle. Did Cuddles run all the way here?" You asked concerned for his well being. "I'm not sure. He might have." And that was concerning.
Cuddles always does something stupid, yes, but he's never like this. But you soon noticed something that he was gripping in his small, fluffy hand. It was a small bunch of f/f (favorite flower). They were all wrapped up neatly, with a small red bow holding them all together. Your heart melted as you slowly went to grab the flowers from him, his wasn't strong and his breathing became normal over time.

"But, I think he got those for you." Giggles only just now pointed out, while also admiring the flowers that you now held. "These are so pretty..." You mumbled with your eyes lightening up with pure joy. He did this all for you? Cuddles really is a amazing friend.

"You didn't have to..." You sadly murmured, looking at him with yoru eyes full of guilt. "But I wanted to." He forced out, his eyes were open, and he was very wide awake. "I wanted to do something for my best friend." He engulfed you in a unexpected hug, very tightly. Resting his head on your shoulder.

"Can't I join?" Giggles sternly looked at us, before jumping into the hug. It was a wholesome group hug between best friends. "We should all hang out more often." You softly spoke, explaining all the thing you could possibly do together. "Yeah..." Giggles broke eye contact with you first, looking away sadly. "Why don't we come back tomorrow!" Cuddles excitedly jumped, he didn't know about the small problem. That you, would be leaving.

You weren't going to be here tomorrow. "Yeah, let's do it." You lied, keeping your poker face on. You just had to wait for tomorrow, the day that's ends all.
_________________

Cuddles sat there on the bench, very patiently waiting for you to come. He held a bouquet of your f/f in his grip, dressed up all nicely. But you never came, you never showed.

That was his only chance to change the relationship. It was his only chance to say, "I love you." And he missed it.
_______________________________

Oof, sort of Angsty, ngl. I didn't plan on it but here we are. LUV YOU! 💖

Word count: 546