𝟬𝟭𝟭 first kiss awkwardness

eleven: first kiss awkwardnesscobra kai — season 3, episode 8

cobra kai — season 3, episode 8

      SINCE MIGUEL DIAZ AND SKYLAR HOLTEN HAD THEIR FIRST KISS, THEY HADN'T SPOKEN ABOUT IT. As Skylar was caught up in the recent death of Robert Williams and had his funeral just two days ago, they really hadn't gotten the time to talk about the certain event. Of course, Skylar didn't regret it. She wanted to do it again if she could. But she didn't know what Miguel thought of it.

    The insecure part of her said that it was probably an accident on his behalf and that he didn't want to invest more in their relationship. But the side that Skylar was most normal in stated that Miguel felt the same way. She didn't know what to think so she continued to overthink. Her phone had vibrated from her bed, getting a message from Miguel.

    She frowned at the secrecy in the text, 'meet me after school?' Skylar instantly responded, agreeing to meet with the Hispanic boy. And as the rest of the day passed, her mind carried on to be stuck on the Diaz boy.

    Finally, when the last bell rang, Skylar was standing, waiting, outside of the school as students poured out. She avoided any sight of people that were in Cobra Kai as Miguel had told her about him not being friends with them anymore and how they'd taken things too far. Her line of sight glanced around and found Miguel.

    They met halfway and Skylar didn't know what to say as she felt the awkward tension around them. She stammered on her words, "w—what did you want to meet up for? Is ... it about the kiss because I've been thinking about it a lot and I shouldn't have done it without knowing if you were comfortable or not ..."

    Miguel frowned at her quick rambling as she picked the skin around her fingernails. The boy shook his head, a slight snicker escaping, "no. It's not about that. But I wasn't uncomfortable, I actually liked it," Skylar's body language seemed to be more settled when Miguel continued, "I just wanted to know if you'd want to come to this meeting. I'm gonna try and save the All Valley Tournament."