Chapter 7: Softy

Still red from the event, Malin begins pacing around the room, anxious about how he who she now knew as "Tiger" would react to this. She didn't mean for that to happen and only wanted to be friendly but who knew it would end up like this? It has only been the first day here and things have turned into the oddest moment of her life. Goodness, if she were to make it back to civilization, imagine telling her coworkers she discovered aliens have a penis from accidentally turning one on. No one would take her seriously after that.

And to make matters worse, here came Tiger walking into his room fully nude with his armor in his hands and his green eyes gazing at her.

Couldn't he have just changed at the pool?

"Uh hey... Sorry about what happened back there," she starts, trying not to look at his manhood out of inquisitiveness.

From what she can see, it was retractable and hid so perfectly, it appeared as if there was nothing there but the tip hiding snug in his sheath which reminded her of a reptile's. Perfect for a hunter like himself.

Yitoth thrills and passes by her. He too wanted that moment to be brushed aside and instead began equipping his armor.

Peeking behind her, Malin gazes at the alien's back and sees his strong back muscles tense and flex with every movement he made. From moving a shoulder pad to his arm, to adjusting his body to the strange netting that covered his body. She got a better look at his patterns on his back and saw the similar panthera patterns except with his clean body, the colors were far more vibrant. For her it was still incredible to gaze at him even with the most simple details.

For Yitoth, he couldn't help but let the show go on, he knew she was ogling him and it only stroked his ego much more. He couldn't wait to show her off to his clan, she was a gift to him with how charming her nature towards him was. But what did she see him as really? She gazes at him as if she is lustful but no pheromones coming from her indicated anything. No heat radiates from her female anatomy but only her cheeks. Who was she? Was it just fascinating to her to see him? And why was she here, a woman weaker than man in a jungle full of danger.

Attaching his last piece of armor, Yitoth looks back at Malin and clicks his mandibles slowly. "'aseigan", he calls to her with his finger pointed in from of him.

Malin grips the fur covering her nude body and walks toward him somewhat meekly, " I-I think you and I haven't really introduced ourselves and I suppose my name would be of your interest to," she laughs anxiously akin to a hyena.

Yithoth rolls his eyes and walks out the room. Assuming she was to follow, Malin cautiously trails behind him to their next destination.

Taking the moment to look more in-depth at his ship, it began to remind her of a pet lizard enclosure with how warm the colors where and the orange lights. It looked like something that was ancient yet far more advanced than humanity and when she thought back of the pool, his room, and his armory, it had the same feel. It appeared these creatures were capable of traveling through the depths of space yet their fashion and design makes it appear otherwise. Yet again, humans do think differently than a literal alien.

Walking her to a medium-sized room with a table resting in the middle, he orders her to wait at the table as he walked through a door leading to his cooking courters. He looks through a basket full of a variety of fruits and nuts to find anything edible for her. Most food can be eaten by their kind but he had to be careful as a few humans had died after their bodies didn't react properly to the foreign sustenance while some were perfectly fine.

Seeing as most were a risk, he lets out a sigh and opens a cold container which held salted meat for he and his siblings. Usually, amedha, meat, for an ooman was seen as a treat and was only given on certain occasions or for adequate behavior but it was all he knew that was safe from seeing others in his home.