Chapter 16: Party time

(3rd person POV)

Today is the day, where boys and girls around the world dress up in costumes. Most do it for free candy while others do it just for fun. But uknown to everyone, this was a competition. Not just any competition tho, later on in the day people will be walking around looking for people with the best costumes. Those who are picked for the best costumes will win a prize. This prize you win is random and could be completely different from what everyone else wins. But enough about the competition, let's talk about the place the party will be.

Inside of hopes peak there are decorations around every corner, they somehow got these decorations up in one day. They had signs and posters with different activities that'll be happening today. They even managed to get an actual corn maze.

But besides the corn maze the actual party will be held in the school's gymnasium. The gymnasium itself was huge and a good amount of the school would be attending with or without costumes.

Speaking of costumes, Chiaki was helping Hajime with his costume by putting fake blood on him. Chiaki had already done her costume to perfection putting fake blood on her costume. Earlier today she actually went out and found some props for their costumes. The props she went to grab were an axe, a knife and a bone saw. The only reason why she was able to get these props was because she was known throughout the school and knew some of the students who were good at making props.

Chiaki was putting some fake blood on the props to fit in with the outfits. Chiaki then moved back to putting the fake blood on Hajime. She had poured some of the fake blood on his neck and put some on his face. She had done the same to herself and was going to do the same with Mikan and Nagito whenever they got to her room to change.

And just on time Mikan and Nagito were outside Chiaki's room. Mikan knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. Chiaki was the one to answer and let the couple in her room. Hajime didn't move because Chiaki told him to stay put and of course he did what he was told. Chiaki gave Mikan and Nagito their costumes and told them to get dressed in it.

Chiaki then moved back to Hajime and continued putting the fake blood on him, feeling the fake blood slowly drip down his face made him cringe a little. Chiaki noticing his discomfort uses her finger to stop the blood from dripping by whipping it with her index finger. She then smiles as she looks at Hajime.

"You look good Hajime, I think I'm finished with you for now." Chiaki says she puts her arms up in the air in a stretch. Hajime smiles at Chiaki's complement and stands up.

"I'll go get Mikan and Nagito for you." He says as he grabs his mask and walks out of Chiaki's bedroom. He puts the mask on the side of his face and walks down the hallway to Nagito and Mikan. Nagito and. Mikan both got dressed into their costumes in the living room.

When Hajime walked into the living room he could see both of them in their costumes but...they were kissing on Chiaki's couch. They were having a whole make out session and didn't even realize that Hajime walked into the room. Hajime just sat their looking at them with no expression on his face. He cleared his throat and got both of their attention.

Mikan blushed clearly embarrassed about her and Nagito getting caught doing such a intimate thing. Nagito on the other hand didn't even seem bothered as he whipped his mouth of any saliva from there kiss with his sleeve.

"Chiaki wants to put fake blood on both of you, if you're done making out now that is." Mikan was the first to get up and run off to Chiaki's bedroom while Nagito just simply grabbed his hat that's a part of his costume and walked off where Mikan went. Hajime sighed as he decided to just watch TV until they were finished.

It took only half an hour before Chiaki was finished. She walked out of her bedroom with the two other fake killers behind her. All of them looked like they were playing their roles. Well except Chiaki, I'm sure nobody would actually be scared of Chiaki but you never know.