Chapter 10:Action

3rd Person POV

Math class.

One of the most outrageous subjects in school. The class where you either know what you're doing, or you're lost completely.

But for Hajime it would seem he knows what to do. He studied for the past 2 days straight to get an understanding of the math problems. And his hard work paid off.

He was going through the questions at a relatively good pace. He wanted to get through the questions as fast as he possibly can, without getting the answers wrong.

With Chiaki however, she already finished her test and decided to take her 15 minute nap. She already took a nap before the test was handed out, but everyone in the class knows that Chiaki sleeps pretty much anywhere at random times.

Then out of the blue, there was a loud alarm ringing throughout the school. Not any alarm tho, it was the fire alarm. Everyone quickly put their pencils down and quickly got up from their seats in a hurry to evacuate the school, except for one.

Chiaki who still was sleeping through the alarms not fazed at all. This did not go unnoticed by Hajime of course. He quickly went over to the sleeping gamer and carried her out the classroom. He followed his classmates out the school with Chiaki in his arms.

This did not go unnoticed by Ibuki and her partner in crime Mahiru. In a quick motion, Mahiru took a photo of Hajime holding Chiaki. And it would seem others have done the same.

All the students that was in class was outside just like his and clearly noticed him carrying the gamer queen. Multiple students from different classes came up to him asking if he and Chiaki was dating.

As he was about to answer the question it became dead quiet. He looked around and noticed all eyes on him. They was all waiting for his answer, hell even the teachers was curious.

Hajime only sighed, he knew he had to tell them they weren't dating. He doubt they would believe him because of how the two act towards each other.

As he was about to respond but the unexpected happened.

"You shouldn't try to pressure poor Hajime guys." Said a certain white haired loner. He came out the crowd and stood next to Hajime. It was Nagito, he weirdly enough was sticking up for Hajime.

"If Hajime and Chiaki were to date why would it be any of our business? Leave them ALONE now, okay?" Nagito says the atmosphere suddenly changing drastically. The students suddenly start avoiding his gaze completely and start talking to there own class, suddenly forgetting about the whole Hajime and Chiaki question all together.

Hajime looks over to Nagito with a raised eyebrow. He has never done this before so why would he act out and do something like this now. Hajime's glare sharpens as he stares at Nagito. Nagito just looks back over at Hajime and smiles.

"Can I talk to you later when you have the time Hajime?" He asks politely. Hajime stares at him thinking of any reason why he would want to talk to him.

"Sure." Hajime says as students start walking back inside the building. While making his way to class he checks one of the many clocks littered around the school walls of the school. That fire drill was at the end of their classes, so it was ok for them to leave for the day.

Hajime made it back to the classroom to grab all his belongings and Chiaki's. He managed to do all this with Chiaki in his arms. He's gotten used to doing this so he had his ways.

While leaving the class Chiaki surprisingly woke up. She rubbed her eyes and looked up at Hajime as he was making his way out of the school.

She assumed it was the end of classes for the day, so she decided not to say anything to Hajime yet. She just enjoyed her ride while it lasted, so she pretended to be asleep.