Chapter 8: Lights

3rd person POV

It was quiet in the night time. Crickets are chirping, shippers are creeping, and the young male Hajime was up playing cup head with his closest friend Chiaki.

They have been playing this game for hours on the hardest difficulty. But neither of them has lost hope of beating the game with each other.

They've turned off the lights to be more focused on the game. Chiaki from time to time lean herself on Hajime whenever she was trying to relax from the game. That is until she decides to "TRY HARD" at the game and sit up all the way.

Hajime didn't care if she leaned on him while he was playing, he enjoyed her company as much as she enjoyed his. They changed they're clothing as time went on.

The gamer girl was in her bed clothes whilst the young man was in a grey shirt and sweatpants. The way Chiaki looked in her bed clothes made the young males heart skip a beat. Her curves where showing through the clothes which did not go unnoticed by Hajime. Hajime knows Chiaki has a nice body, he has figured that out in the past. So seeing the gamer girl looking this good makes his body react in a very.....how should I put this.

He looks at her differently then any other female he's ever come across.

But let's lay off of Hajime and direct our focus to the very nosy Ibuki that is standing outside the door, trying to listen for any sort of sexual behavior.

Ever since Hajime carried Chiaki like a princess to the lunch room, her focus has been on only those two. She has been thinking of ways to get those two into being a couple. After all she has set up her friend Mikan with the white haired male Nagito.

Whenever Mikan came to her about her crush on Nagito she instantly got to work. And now that Ibuki's "experiment" on Hajime and Chiaki has been a success she will do everything in her power to get them together.

She hasn't said anything to Chiaki or Hajime about being together or not because, she has been scheming in the background, watching and setting up her plan with precision. She is completely dedicated to her plan.

What her plan is, you shall not know until the time is right.

Speaking of when the time is right. Chiaki and Hajime has just beating The train boss fight in Cup Head and are now taking a break. At the same time both of them yawn with tired looks on there face. Chiaki looks over at Hajime, his face was being lit up by the TV. She stared admiring his facial features before asking him if he wanted to sleep over.

He nodded his head before giving her a tired smile. "Yea I'd love to" Hajime said with his voice deeper due to his tiredness. Chiaki liked his tired voice way more then she should which confused her. But she pushed the thought aside and got up to grab her covers.

She already decided she would sleep on the couch with Hajime. She knows he would rather her sleep on the comfortable bed instead, but Chiaki won't have that. Hajime lays on one side of the couch while Chiaki lays on the other side. She turns the TV and game system off and quickly gets surrounded by darkness.

As they both try to go to sleep, Ibuki seemingly got what she wanted and is now making her way back to her room. She had a cheeky smile on her face as she made it to her room.

After 10 minutes of trying to go to sleep Chiaki was still up. She sat up a little and called for Hajime. But he did not answer because he was already asleep. Chiaki pouted a little but then she remembered that time when they sleep with each other on this same couch. The memory was clear and just thinking of it made her want to do it again. Having Hajime in her embrace as he held her back was something she didn't know she needed. She didn't even mind if his hands landed on her butt like last time, all she could think of was how warm he felt.

So without thinking she crawled over to him in the pitch black and got under his covers and layed her head on his chest listening to his heart beat. The warmth she felt last time has returned and she liked it. She entangled her legs with his and wrapped her arms around his waist as she soon dazed off into a peaceful slumber.

That night Hajime and Chiaki had great sleep and enough energy to get through tomorrow.