Chapter 12: Caught

Hajime POV

I entered my room after doing my morning run. It was getting way colder as winter was approaching by the day. Halloween is going to be here soon, I wonder if I should participate in it this year. I'll ask if Chiaki wants to and go off from there.

I take a quick shower getting rid of all the sweat that was on my body, and change into my school wear. It was still too early for school to start so I decided to take a walk to pass the time.

When I open my door I'm met with the gaming queen herself, but...she seems to have fallen asleep at my door before she could knock on it.

"Chiaki? What are you doing up so early?" I asked her, but she didn't respond, as expected. I sighed and casually picked her up into my arms and closed my door. I put her body on my couch, she truly is a deep sleeper. She had her usual school clothes on with a coat this time, at least she's aware it's getting colder outside.

I sat beside Chiaki and turned my TV on to past the time. I sat there for about 30 minutes before it was time to go to class. I looked over at Chiaki who was snoozing next to me, why was she here so early this morning? I'll just ask here when I wake her up.

I got up from the couch and bent my knees in front of Chiaki. I shook here body, but of course there was no response. I called out her name and she groaned as a result.

"Chiaki, wake up we have class to go to." She visibly frowned and furrowed her eyebrows. She's pouting again.

"I don't want to go, I'm too tired." She said her voice was soft but you can clearly hear her tiredness. I smiled seeing Chiaki act this way so early today. I poked her cheek saying.

"Sorry Chiaki but we have to go, come on open your eyes." She groaned again and opened one of her eyes looking at me. I smiled at her, looking directly at her. Her frown went away as she opened both her eyes to look at me.

She put her arms up in the air and stretched them, I simply watched as she did this. She held her arms out to me, quietly asking for me to help her up. I stood up all the way and grabbed her hands to pull her up off the couch. She can be so lazy at times.

As I pulled her up off the couch, Chiaki continued to keep eye contact with me. I didn't back down from her gaze of course but I was starting to feel my face heat up. Our hands were holding onto each other tightly, her thumb was slowly rubbing my hand. I could feel my heart started to beat faster the longer we stared at each other. Chiaki was starting to blush as well, she looked away from my eyes but she had a tight hold on my hands. Is there something she wants to say?

As she was about to speak a loud school bell interrupts her. She let go of my hands and walked to the front door to leave. I followed her lead and we both left my room without saying a word. I locked my door before me and Chiaki head to class.

   (Time skip brought to you by me, the author :D )

Riiiiiiinnnngg

That was the sound of the school bell, meaning it's lunch time. It's time to set up my plan. Everyone in class got up from there seats and went to the school cafeteria. Chiaki was sleeping at her desk like always, I walked over to her and poked at her stomach and head to try and wake her up.

"Mmm...Hajime stop let me sleep for a little longer." She groaned tiredly. I shook my head not allowing her to sleep any longer.

"Nope get up Chiaki let's go eat." I said pulling her to her feet. She groaned in disapproval. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me with a pout on her face. I smiled at her expression and flicked her forehead playfully.

"I heard that we're having pizza today." This changed her mood immediately, she seemed to have a lot more energy all of a sudden. She grabbed my hand and started to drag me out the class.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" She said with excitement as we made our way to the cafeteria. Once we made it to our destination, everyone instantly looked at us seeing that we was holding hands. Chiaki of course didn't notice like always and proceeded to hold my hand. I just sighed and accepted this reality.

I kept a sharp eye out for anyone who would be trying to take pictures of me but sadly nobody was looking suspicious. So I decided to just stick with my original plan. After me and Chiaki got our 2 slices of pizza I decided that now was the time to set up my trap.

"Hey Chiaki, I got a new place for us to go to if you're up to it." I said to her she smiled at me before saying.

"Sure, lead the way Hajime." She said while holding her plate with pizza.

And so my plan began.

                       3rd person POV

Hajime and Chiaki both made their way to the roof top. This of course didn't go unnoticed by Ibuki, she heard their conversation and thought this would be the best time to catch them doing something. So she grabbed her partner in crime Mahiru by the arm and dragged her along.

The hallways were littered with students but Hajime guided Chiaki through the busy hallways with ease with their food intact. Ibuki had lost sight of them quite easily but nonetheless she knew where they were going. So she pushed her way through the waves of students and made it to the staircase to the roof.

She climbed the staircase as quietly as she could, Mahiru behind her with her camera ready. As they was about to peak through the door a voice called out to them.

"Ibuki, Mahiru what a surprise to see you here." The voice spoke up, there wasn't any emotion in the voice and that alone made both female's shiver in fear.

When they turned around to see who the voice belonged to they were met with someone they did not want to see.

       Hajime had found his stalkers.

(Well that's another chapter for y'all. Like always I hope you enjoyed. Till next time)