Chapter 3: My high score

(Chiaki POV)

It has been 2 weeks since me and hajime first played a game together in my room. To say the least, he tried his best. His pride was damaged a little but he seemed more amazed at my skill then anything. After that day we played games together regularly. We go to eachother rooms to play different type's of games. To first person shooters to rpg survival games. We've been having whole lot of fun everytime we got out of class.

Today was a friday and there wasn't any extra work me or Hajime. So I planned to ask him if he wanted to have a little sleep over in my room. But instead of playing games I decided to slow it down for tonight and we would watch movie's instead of playing games all night long, atleast that's the plan anyways.

The school bell rung and everyone in the class packed up there belongings, me and Hajime walked out of the school next to eachother. This is my time to ask him.

"Hey Hajime" I called as I tugged on his jacket.

"Yea Chiaki" he responded looking looking back at me as we continued to walk.

I mustered up my courage and slightly tightened my grip on his sleeve.

"Do you want to have a sleepover at my place tonight?" I asked in a gentle tone.

"Yea sure, who's all going to be there?" He asks as he stops walking and looks at me, I stopped walking as well.

"Nobody else just us two" I said to him. His expression changed drastically he had a calm and serious look on his face before i asked him that, now his eyes are wide open and his face was getting red. Is he getting sick? He better not be.

"A-are you sure just the two of us?"

"Mhhmm"

"Chiaki a-are you sure you trust me enough to sleep in your room??" Not this again.

"Hajime, you let me fall asleep on your back and brought me to the cafeteria on your first day"

"T-this is different Chiaki im sleeping in your room!"

"So?"

"What do you mean so?!"

"I don't see a problem with it Hajime"
He sighed as he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Fine" he says with his face being a little red still. I smiled at him grabbed his hand started walking towards the dorms.

(Hajime pov)

Chiaki,chiaki. How dense can you be. I thought to myself as we continued to walk up the stairs to our rooms. I look over at Chiaki as im met with her eyes on me.

"Yes?"

"What time will you come over Hajime?" She askes with that sweet voice of hers.

"Uhh, how about around 6"

"Yea that'll work" she said with a smile on her face that I couldn't help but smile back at her.

"Alright, I'll see you at 6 Chiaki" I said as I turned down the hallway towards my dorm while looking back at her waving. She waved back as she also went back down the stairs.

Once I made it to my room I through off the clothes I was wearing before and head straight for the shower. I was in the shower for about 15 minutes washing my body obviously, and got out to dry myself off.

I checked the time and there was 30 minutes left before I head towards Chiaki's dorm room. I changed my clothes into gray sweatpants and a black long sleeve shirt with black and gray socks. I don't really plan on going out since im staying the night in Chiaki's room. I checked the time again and saw that I had 15 minutes remaining. How is time going by so fast I question myself as I grab my phone charger place it into my pocket.

(If you couldn't tell IT'S TIME FOR THE TIME SKIP WOOOOOOO)

After 15 minutes of sitting in my room I got up and walked over to Chiaki's room. When I opened my door, I was met with something hitting my chest. Well turns out it wasn't something, it was someone.

"Hey hey" a muffled voice said in my chest. I look down and see Chiaki's face in my chest, she was looking at up at me with a small blush on her face. I backed up quickly and blushed. I had no idea she would come an get me.

"Oh hey chiaki" I said still blushing.

"You ready?" Chiaki asks me.

"Yea I was just about to go to your room" I say while scratching the back of my head.

"Well come on, I prepared a few things for us" she says as she walks down the hall.

I follow her all the way back to her room. As always she had her game system's out and a few snacks. Her room lights are dimmed low and her t.v. was turned on with a game I haven't seen before. I looked over to her and she just walked into her bedroom and pulled out a giant bean bag chair, it looked like it could fit about 3 people on it. When did she get this?

She put it infront of the t.v. and sat down on it. Chiaki looked at me and pat the bean bag chair as a sign for me to sit. So I did what she was silently asking me to do and sat down next to her. Something I just noticed was that her t.v. was off but her game system was already on.

"Hajime" Chiaki called as I looked over at her.

"Today we're going to be playing something different" she said as she grabbed the remote and turned the t.v. on.

What popped up on the screen was honestly a little surprising. It was a dating sim game. Why a dating sim game? I looked back over to her and she had the face of someone getting ready for a war. What's even going on?

"Chiaki?"

"Im...not the best when it comes to these types of games"

"At dating simulators?"

"Games that involve love like these one's" Chiaki admitted as her expression didn't change.

"It can't be that difficult, I never played these types of games but im sure it's not that difficult"

"These types of games are the hardest I have ever played"

"Chiaki, last week you beat dark souls without getting hit once. And you said you wasn't even trying!"

"Let's start Hajime" she completely ignored me as she started the game. Guess we'll be playing this for the tonight.

(Shorter chapter but that should be fine, I plan on making this interesting very soon. Stay tuned.)