Small bump

Chapter 16

Anna Janes POV

When those words came out of Liam's mouth I knew he wanted me to stay here. Liam is so sweet and awesome and funny and I love him.

As a friend way though. Niall looked at the ground and sighed.

"I'll......" I said confused. "Stay with you guys......but, I think that you guys should tell who ever lives here first."

Liam and Niall looked at each other wide eyed. "Aj, we only fecking coped on now. This is Harry's place....."

I bit my lip. "Then why are you stayin here? Where are your guys flats?"

"Oh their just a few minutes down the road. Me and Liam have a door that connects the flats together." Niall said.

I smiled at there randomness. Thank god I'm like that too. Random like.

"We'll then we better get the walls painted back." Niall said.

"Nuh uh. Hazzas sister stays here most of the time. She wanted to paint it anyway." Liam said.

"Thanks lads. So what do we do now? If I'm goina stay with you guys or is there a flat across from yours or beside?"

"Anna you could live with me if ya wanted. Separate rooms though!" Odd child Nialler is.

"Niall I've known you for what a day? What do you think Liam?" He though for a second. "I think you should move in because you'll get to see me more and if it doesn't work out then we'll buy ya a flat across from us. K?"

I nodded. "Thanks for the room but if yous don't mind I'm going to sleep now. Good night! Love yas!" I backed them out the door.

I heard the front door open and I'm guessin it was Harry with Ni so I I opened the door and Ni came scrambling up the stairs.

Awwwww. I thanked Harry and went back into the room. I put a towel at the end of the bed and plopped Ni down.

I turned off the lights and climbed into the covers and fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayns POV

Perrie is finally coming home. I can't wait for her to come. Just 9 more hours. Well at least it's something to look forward to.

I hoped into the shower and washed my hair. I started singing Chris brown don't wake me up.

I turned off the water soon feeling so cold and grabbed my towel. I walked into the room and threw on some holister tracksuit bottoms and a t shirt.

I began packing my stuff from hazzas guest room. I was glad to go back to my own place. I'll miss the boys and Aj. I better introduce her to Per.

I packed my last item into my bag and shoved my fone into my pocket.

I took my bags and walked down the stairs. I jogged to the door and put my stuff beside it.

"Liam! Harry! Lou! Niall! Aj! Come down and say good bye!" I shouted an the first one down was A.

"Bye Zayn! Ill miss you even though I barly know you!" I laughed as she pulled me into a hug.

"It's not like I won't see you again. I want you to come to my place tomorrow at around 3? I want you to meet my beautiful girl friend Perrie."

She smiled when I said Perrie was beautiful. Just saying the truth. Then Harry came down with Liam and louis.

"So much for friends! Anna was the first to come to me!" I joked.

"Oh Zayn. The sexiest man alive please forgive us!"

I grinned and told Lou I forgive him and have him and the other boys a hug. Then Niall came down.

"See ya Zayn." He said jogging up to me and pulling me into a hug. "I would have been here earlier but I was packing.

"It's grand. I'll see you tomorrow anyway. Bye lads!" I waved and picked up my stuff and walked out the door.

I called a cab so it was waiting outside. I can't wait to see Perrie now.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A/N

So guys what you think? I hope you like it sorry I can't really update, my internets fecked up!:(

Anyway if you have ideas comment!

Instagram: @1dluver13xoxo

Kik:@annakeane13

Random fact:

I got kicked out of Clare's because my 8 mates who are lads walked in and start trying in necklaces.

Cheers lads!