𝐨𝟖. 𝐍𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐙𝐀𝐂𝐇

THE RANGER'S JEEP WHEELS STUMBLED TO A STOP AS THE GROUP OF FIVE ENTERED THE MAIN STRIP OF JURASSIC WORLD

THE RANGER'S JEEP WHEELS STUMBLED TO A STOP AS THE GROUP OF FIVE ENTERED THE MAIN STRIP OF JURASSIC WORLD. Tate, Zach and Gray hurriedly joined the two adults who were in a rush to get somewhere safe. The now limp Tate earned wasn't helping much as they entered the large visitor center. Zach stayed close to the girl as she struggled to walk but chose to ignore the help, she was gaining from the two Mitchell boys.

The five jogged towards the lab, all being in shock as they saw it be empty. With instructions, Claire told Zach to go patch up Tate, which he gladly did. Hesitantly, Tate followed the boy where the signs pointed towards a nurse's office. He held onto her side tightly, making sure she wouldn't fall. Once they entered, he sat her down on the bed. Tate's knee shock with anxiety, while Zach began to grab antiseptic and bandages.

A sigh left her mouth as cool air blew through the vent, letting her not be surrounded by the scorching heat and humidity of Isla Nublar. Zach faintly laughed at the girl, smiling towards her as he huddled up all the items he needed into his arms. Carefully, he sat himself onto a spiny rolling chair to skid towards Tate. When he did so, he placed the medical cures down.

Looking up to her to ask if it was ok for him to touch her leg, she nodded in approval. Slowly and carefully, Zach grabbed Tate's left leg, dabbing a small cotton ball with antiseptic onto her wound. A hiss escaped her lips, making Zach slow. His eyes trailed along her body, biting his lip gently as he went back to work, concentrating on the girl's leg.

Once he had finished the cleaning, he wrapped a bandage around her wound. She was shocked at how well he was doing, faintly smiling in gratitude. "Wow, nurse Zach. I feel better than ever." She joked, as he chuckled at her, placing the rest of the unneeded bandages down.

"I've been in a few fights myself, so I've learned a thing or two." He shrugged, spinning back towards her. Tate smiled down at him, her having a slight height advantage from her seat on top of the bed. "Does it feel alright, seriously?"

Tate nodded, pulling her hair into a ponytail. "It does. Thank you, Zach, really." She whispered, finishing the hairstyle. "For everything."

Zach grinned up at her, standing to his full height. "Anything for you, Tatum."

A chill practically frolicked down her spine at the use of her name. She mentally punched herself at this, hating the fact that this stranger had such an odd power over her. Slowly, Tate looked down at the ground, staring at our bandaged leg.

She tried her best to ignore how heavy Zach's breathing had got, or the fact her heartbeat picked up to a million miles per hour at their interaction. But it couldn't go ignored when he pressed his fingertips against her chin, pulling her up to look deep into his dark brown colored eyes. Her pulse thumped against Zach's hand as he slid it against her neck, earning her full attention.

"Still no connection, Tatum?" His eyebrows furrowed, his voice husky from the shouting today. Goosebumps jumped throughout her skin, as she scooted closer to Zach with her full body. This earned Zach's attention, making his eyes follow down towards where her hips were now situated. Confidently, Tate hummed.

"Maybe just a little one." She hushed, before hastily pressing her lips against his. The first move from her came as a shock to Zach but that didn't stop him from kissing her right back. Their lips moved in sync — forgetting the world that they were currently living in. His left hand stayed against her neck, as his other was placed on her covered hip. Tate's hands snacked up his body until they settled on his face, keeping him close in contact. A shiver caressed down each other's spines, eyes softly shut as they only wanted to stay in this exact moment for the rest of their lives.

Nothing could ruin this momen—

"Tate! Zach! Let's go!"

Moment ruined.