𝐨𝟑. 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐆𝐎

WALKING OUT OF THE T-REX EXHIBT, Gray was still in amazement of the content he was just fed

WALKING OUT OF THE T-REX EXHIBT, Gray was still in amazement of the content he was just fed. Tatum chuckled at the pre-teen, noticing his chipper state as the trio began walking towards the monorail where it would lead them to their next destination.

Tatum took her last sip of the frozen hot chocolate she was keeping close, before throwing it hastily into a trash can. Her steps were quick next to Zach, as they hadn't spoken to one another since Tate found out that he had a girlfriend — one he seemed willing to cheat on.

Silence took over the two as Gray jumped ahead — not too far, though. Tate side-eyed him, noticing his nervous attitude. He would hesitantly open his mouth, trying to find the words to say, but would shut it after a minute of thinking. Tatum sighed at the discomfort of the silence. Zach was a sweet guy, but she knew nothing about him. This boy would be staying for a week or two, max. There was no need to start a quickly finishing 'fling'.

"Zach," Tatum spoke up, looking over at the boy who was surprised by her voice. "How old are you?" She asked, as he faintly smiled.

"19."

Oh lord.

"Cool." Tate nodded her head, fiddling with the silver rings on her fingers.

"You?"

"20." She told, looking up at the boy whose smile grew at the confession.

"So, I have a chance?"

This surprised Tate. "A chance? Don't you have a girlfriend?"

Zach shrugged. "She's a close friend."

"I have a feeling that isn't true." Tate clicked her tongue, giving him a suggestive look. Zach sighed, pulling her to a stop as he noticed Gray stand in the long line for the monorail. Zach scratched the back of his neck nervously, looking around.

"Listen," He started, looking down at Tatum's questioning stare. "Her and I haven't even been together a month. She's always putting this pressure on me, you know? I was planning on breaking up with her when I got home, anyways."

Tate sighed, shifting her weight. "That's good to know." She said, slowly nodding her head. "Because your kind of a dick, Zach. Doesn't matter how long you two have been together, you're still in a relationship. You're an adult, so act like one." She then patted his chest gently, before joining Gray. Zach stood stunned, staring at the blonde. This was new for Zach, as girls at home usually fell for him with a simple glance. It was shocking to Zach that Tatum was so keen on making it clear that he didn't have a chance, and it just bruised his ego more. But then again, it made her even more attractive to him.

As the trio were about to step onto the monorail for the doors to close, Tate's phone began to ring. She ushered the boys to seats, before making her way to the front of the monorail to take the call. "Hello?" She said in a hushed tone, not wanting to be too loud.