°°Chapter 14: Inkwell Isle 3°°

Third Isle.
The piece had to be here.
Bendy looked around,"So, the last piece is here?? But where, this looks more like a city and I can't think of where-", "Look out!", Cuphead pulled Bendy back, a train zoomed past them with frightening speed of light!
. . .
"That was the Phantom Express."
Bendy shuddered,"Is there no speed limit?!", "Well, no but also it's apart of their curse.", Mugman walked over, looking left and right before crossing thr track,"If the train stops, the phantoms that inhabit the train will move onto the afterlife. At least it's good to know they're still around.", Cuphead shrugged,"Of course it would, I don't think it would want to move onto the afterlife.", Mugman nods, uphead was what looked to be some entertainment establishment of some kind.
"Wait. I recognise this place!"
Mickey turned to Felix,"You do?", "Yes, this building or cave I should say looks like the Casino where I had found that message about The Ink Machine.", Cuphead turned to the building, glaring at it,"Well, the person in there with the piece sent us on a wild goose chase, the fucker!", Boris was now curious,"What do you mean? You mean the person that sent you to kill us is in there??", ". . . Yes. And he is not a person.", Mugman pointed up, they all took a step back and read the sign.
"THE DEVIL?!?"
Bendy stared at the two of them,"How did you get in trouble with the devil?!?", "Cuphead's gambling addiction is how.", "I said sorry!", Cuphead sighed, scratching his bandage a bit as it was starting to feel annoying after he fell from the sky,"Look, the Devil most likely knows we only need one piece left, which means again that we have to be careful because he will do what he can to get whatever the fucking he wants.", Felix shifted a little, all the pieces were in his bag so he was definitely worried that he'll take the bag.
But he won't let that happen.
"What's the point. . ."
Cuphead groaned, and sat down on the stairs of the Casino,"The Devil is the Devil; He's just going to take the pieces, our souls while he's at it and it will be all worth nothing in the end; Because we'll be dead!", well that was a speech of defeat, least he was admitting defeat and not saying they were going to win.
"But it won't be!"
Bendy got in front of him,"Cup, even if we do die, I don't wanna die for nothing! And for nothing? Look how close we are, we said we would help you and your brother so stand up Soilder and get in there and fight!", Cuphead stared at him and then at the others.
. . .
"Fine."
"Yes!"
"Let's go!"

~

Oswald opened the door, leaving Mickey and his child outside to help the others,"Any sign of The Devil?", "No, but it looks like the Casino tables have been pushed aside and I see a throne not too far from the main area.", Oswald opened the door for them, Cuphead gulped hard,"He knows. . . Devil knows we're back and here.", they all enter, and no sooner did Boris close the door flames abrupted from the throne!
"AHAHA!!!"
"Devil."
He smiled,"Hello boys, it seems like your brought back guests!", the Devil had a golden trident, he twirled it in his hand, smiling and looking at them all,"I know what you need from me, I can see it all in your souls but I can sense you all have what I need, but I can't see it.", Bendy glanced over at Felix, his grip looked tight but his stare was firm.
"YOU SENT US ON A FUCKING GOOSE CHASE, YOU PRICK!!! YOU SAID TO STOP THEM GETTING THE PIECES AND YET THREE OF THEM WHERE ALREADY HERE!!!", Devil shrugged,"Yes, but that was intended so you can bring back what I need to obtain full power.", "Power?", Oswald turned to Cup and Felix,"The Ink Machine might have more power than it was researched.", "So; Hand over the pieces and your souls are yours to keep.", he held out his hand, Cup and Mug looked at their friends before they turn back to look at one another.
. . .
"No."
The Devil stood up,"No?", he chuckled as the flames seemed tired get stronger and stronger.
"So be it."
Ooooh. . . Crap.

=

"LET'S DO THIS!!"
Bendy was again in his Demon form and taking on the Devil with the help of Mug and Cuphead.
Others took on the Devil's minions.
Felix swung his bag around, hitting the minions away and it made into am affective weapon.
"Ow! What's in there??? Bricks?!?!?"
Felix opened his bag,"Actually Yes.", he held up a brick,"Yes there is.", and Felix threw the brick at another minion which practically knocked him out.
Oswald used his ink to turn some of the minions against the Devil, having the periodically dodge fire was fine,"Any sign of the final piece!?", "Not yet!", Oswald wasn't quick and was knocked by back by the tail of the Devil.
"OSWALD!"
The bookshelf, somewhat, saved his fall if you minus the books that fell on him.
"!"
Maybe the piece is hidden in a book?

~

"CHARGE UP!!"
Mug and Cup took cover for a table as the The Devil tired to hit them with his trident,"BENDY!", Bendy and Devil were still at it, then Cuphead saw it; The Devil's neck was glowing so that had to be the weak spot!
"The neck!"
Mug looked at well, they nod at one another as they aim and hold their charge,"Hold. . .", as it got extremely bright, Cuphead knew it was now or never,"FIRE!!", Mugman and Cuphead fired at the same time, their charges together hit the Devil hard and set off something like a bomb and then the sprinklers were actived!
"WE DID IT!!"
"WE'RE FREE!!!"
The brothers screamed with joy, hugging each other and jumping up and down.

~

"Okay: Devil."
Cuphead burned his and Mug's contract in the hell fire.
Bendy held the trident to the Devil,"Where is the last piece?", The Devil's eyes fell to the bookcase, Oswald was looking through the books when an idea hit him,"Behind the shelf!", Oswald moved it, reaching his arm and pulled out a book that immediately began to glow,"THIS IS IT! The last piece!", Bendy and Boris began to jump up and down, Boris having years of joy,"YES, WE'RE GOING TO CURE BENDY!!!", the other brothers hugged, Felix smiled as their hard work was now beginning to pay off.
"But where too now?"
"I can help ya with that."
They all jumped again, but Mug and Cup were smiling as they rushed to the new voice,"CHALICE!", the brothers hugged the ghost, she laughed as she hugged back,"Awe, I missed ya'll too!", they had their reunion, then they broke the hug and she smiled with her hands on her hips,"I can get ya to where ya need to go, follow me!", she lead the way, not before she stomped on the Devil's head and went out back.

=

"Can you confirm Boris?"
"Yep!"
Chalice smiled,"Just take this boat, you are bound to hit somethin'!", Cuphead smiled,"Thanks Chalice, will you be fine on your own?", she smiled and waved her hand,"Awe, don't worry about me! I'll be tidying up Dev's mess and I'll be sure Elder Kettle is in check! Just go complete your quest!", Cuphead and Mugman smile, hugging her again before they joined the others on the boat.
"Toddles!"
She waved goodbye as they set off.
Mickey took the helm of the wheel and Boris read out the directions while Felix and Oswald went around to patch up their wounds or change bandages.
"It will be over soon. . ."