°°Chapter 6: Aftermath°°

The citizens of Ink Caven came out, thanking them and checking on the human that had passed out.
"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you all!"
Bendy turned to Oswald,"What kind of paintbrush is that?", Oswald smiled and handed it back to Mickey,"Another long story that I'm sure we can tell at some point.", Bendy nods, Boris was now convinced Felix's theory was true, Felix got his hat back and coat from Mugman, he then turned to one of the citizens,"Can you tell us what happened here?", she nods,"Of course. It was a normal day, but then. . . It happened.", Felix titled his head,"It?", "Mr Felix.", he turned Boris handed him the video camera so he opened it and hit the recent file.
. . .
The recording seemed to be of a normal day, it looked like someone was filming kites and the atmosphere was just as Felix felt like this place had.
But then screaming came, Felix was shocked to see a wave of ink flooding in from the main gates, many were caught in the flood or ran into their rooms and abandoning whatever they had or doing before.
The camera showed what was out the window, Felix squinted his eyes and saw something rise from the surface of the ink and then back down below.
. . .
"What was that. . .?"
The lady shook her head in defeat,"We don't know. . . All we know is it was some type of monster. . .", Cuphead looked around,"Guess that's why the Inklings are here, because of the ink.", "Must be so.", Felix closed the camera and gave it back to Mickey, who gave it back to his friend, Felix walked over to the human and knelt down in front of him,"Can you tell me your name, Sir?", the human looked tired, he was covered in ink, his skin was almost grey, he had dark circles under his eyes and his eyes seemed bloodshot.
. . .
"Seán. . ."
"Sean, can you tell us why you were. . . Well, you know. . ."
The human, Sean, looked at Felix and his group, he pointed at Felix despite he looked so tired.
"Listen. . . I know what you want to find. . . And I encourage you to do so, but. . . I would avoid that monster in the video. . ."
With those words, he was taken away to a hospital to hopefully help him both physically and mentally.
. . .
Felix picked up the bag Sean had, opening it the group notices a bunch of items with letters by each item.
"Do you think he knows something about it?"
"Maybe. . . But he doesn't seem well enough to tell us. . ."
. . .
Boris looked at the map, noticing the new place as been shown so the Ink Machine Pieces aren't mechanical parts but items like an Inkwell.
But what was coming next and what flooded this caven scares him.

=

Boris and Bendy explained everything to Mickey as they got a place in the Inn, Oswald listened silently by the doorway and he didn't how to feel about it because of. . .
Oswald leaves and finds Felix sitting on a bed and had been staring at the sheet that the human had in the bag.
. . .
"Do you believe he was looking for the ink machine?"
Felix looked up,"Possibly, but it seemed like he was protecting the Inkwell.", Felix set the page down on the desk,"Perhaps, like Cala, he was given the piece and became an unwilling protector of the the pieces.", Felix took out a notebook from his bag, Oswald felt like he had to ask,"What do you plan to do. . . If you do find The Ink Machine. . .?", "Well, I want to write about it so the world knows about it and we can cure The Ink Illness.", Oswald nods, that's what he wanted; This sickness to be gone forever.
"Papa!"
Oswald then saw his child wrapped in Felix's coat,"It's so fluffy and I feel like a hero!", Oswald smiled and Felix chuckled as he continued to write small notes in his notebook.
"So, what's the next location of the ink piece?"
"Boris said a place named Woodland."
"Ah, I know of that place, it's where Donald got his girlfriend a coo-coo clock."