°°Chapter 8: Woodland°°

"So, this place is basically made up of wood?"
Mickey nods,"Correct! It is quite a popular location as they have expert woodcarvers.", Bendy shrugged,"Okay, but why would a piece be there?", "Only way to find out is to go.", Felix was leading the way with Boris, they had resumed walking a few hours ago and they were getting along well, most of them as Cuphead and Bendy still had a bit of a Rival but they try to keep it on the down-low as they have a child with them that was talking to Oswald from the bag.

=

"Here we are!"
Woodland actually looked nice, houses were made of wood, shops and there were no cars just wooden carts.
"Huh, this place actually looks peaceful.", Mickey nods as he leads the way,"Of course! Woodland is a nice provincial town, nice for vacation and has the most unique items to buy made out of wood of course.", as they walked over, Mugman and Cuphead stopped at a cafe to grab drinks and a for the others, Boris and Bendy went to find the bathroom and Felix was checking his bag to be sure he had everything.
"Mister Felix!"
Felix looked at the child,"Yes, young one?", "Look, look!", the child pointed and as they followed where they were pointing they were confused.
"Huh. I don't remember that."
It was a small house just outside of Woodland, it looked a little abandoned and definitely not taken care of by the locals.
"Hm. Perhaps we should check out that house."
"I agree."

~

*knock*
*knock*
*knock*
"Maybe it was abandoned?"
Felix nods,"I guess so, Mugman.", then Mickey tried the door and it opened but-
"Oh my goodness."
The door lead to an empty house, but right at the entrance was a large opening that looked like a pipe.
"Where the heck does that go?"
Felix pulled out his flashlight, aiming it down but couldn't see an end to the pipe,"Must be quite deep.", Boris leaned forward while still holding the map,"The house looks completely empty, maybe the house is a decay to hide the piece because it looks like we're standing right on top of it.", that's when they looked down the pipe, Bendy groaned,"It had to be down there?",  Felix snapped his fingers,"Not to worry!", Felix opened his bag and pulled out a rope,"I'll lower myself down the pipe.","Is that shit even safe?", Felix tied one end to a tree,"Of course, I've done this many times before.", Felix then tied the other around his waist,"All you need to do is lower me down and pull me back up, I'll pull on the rope and when I do you'll pull me back up.", Cuphead nods,"Alright then, if you're sure.", Felix nods, taking a dagger and a flashlight and put them in his pocket,"Of course!", Bendy smiled,"Don't worry, he's the expert at this.", Felix smiled, so Oswald, Cuphead and Mugman held the rope as Felix was lowered down the pipe.
"Man, Felix sure knows what he's doing."
Bendy smiled, folding his arms,"Of course he does, otherwise he wouldn't have that claw mark.", Oswald frowned and turned to Bendy,"Claw Mark?", Bendy nods,"Yeah! Felix has a claw mark from his fight with the Fire Tiger!", Oswald was surprised, so the stories were true but the books must be exaggerated just in case kids were reading, that fight must have been terrifying!