Chapter Nine: Please Don't Send Me Away...

TW: Panic, flashbacks
Camden's POV:

"Camden? Camden, come here. We need to talk." I heard Bosco's voice call. Her voice was completely unreadable. I walked over to where they all were sitting, and I sat down in front of them. Angie looked a little bit sad. I was really confused.

"Well, we might as well cut to the chase... Camden, it's becoming increasingly obvious that your problems are too much for us to handle and you need help. At least, more help than what we're able to provide for you," Bosco started. I tilted my head. What were they implying?

"So... We..." Angie started, her voice was shaky, but then she clung onto Willow as she burst into tears. Willow hugged Angie. I was confused and really worried now. My leg started to bounce and my eyes darted from person to person. Bosco sighed, and Daya looked at the ground.

"We're thinking about sending you to the hospital." Bosco spoke after a few minutes of silence. I froze. They were sending me away? No, no, that couldn't be right. They couldn't do this to me! No, I wouldn't let them! They can't send me away! I felt tears prick my eyes.

"NO! PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! DON'T GO! PLEASE DON'T GO!" I screamed as my tears poured down my face. I wrapped my legs around my friend. I tried to stop them from leaving. They didn't listen and they left. They left me here. Alone. I sobbed as hard as I could.

"NO! G-Guys, please, don't! Guys, p-please don't send me away! I know I'm annoying, I k-know I'm a b-burden, but p-p-please don't send me away! Guys, PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE!" I scream, my tears falling at an alarming rate. They looked at me, seemingly confused.

"Camden? What's wrong?" Willow started, tilting her head slightly. I grabbed my stomach, feeling like I was going to throw up. I already went to the hospital, and it was absolutely horrible! I couldn't go back again, I couldn't! I wouldn't be able to take it... I couldn't take it.

"You guys don't get it! P-Please guys, d-don't send me away! Please, guys, please! I'll be perfect for you guys! I'll do all t-the c-chores for you g-guys! And I-I won't a-ask for anything e-ever again!" I scream, breathing heavily.

"Cam Cam, please, breathe, breathe for me. We haven't even decided yet. We wanted to tell you so we could make the decision that's in your best interest. Can you please tell me why you're so against the idea?" Bosco spoke, taking my hands in hers.

"I-I went to the h-h-hospital before.. It w-was awful! I had N-NO privacy! It was so overwhelming, my head hurt constantly! A-And I j-just couldn't handle what t-they w-were making me do! Guys, please don't send me away!" I plead. I hate how pathetic I felt.

I had no privacy. Every fifteen minutes, they stick a flashlight in my room. I could barely sleep. I wanted to go home, why can't I go home? My phone is gone, I can't tell anyone where I am or what happened to me... It's scary...

"Guys... P-Please, please don't s-s-send m-me away..." I wept, reaching for Angie, whose own tears had slowed. She went over to me, hugging me as tight as she could as I sobbed. Angie held me close and kissed my forehead, before looking at the others.

"I'm not letting you guys send her away! She's staying right here with us! You guys can't do this to her! We haven't even tried to help her! Can't we start small?! Do we need to send her away right off the bat?!" Angie shouted, holding me close and tight.

"We're not qualified to help her, Angie. Angie, she needs help. If we're not putting her in residential, we're at the very least getting her a therapist." Bosco asserted. A therapist? Why do they think I need a therapist? I looked up at Angie, then at Bosco, my head tilted.

"T-T-Therapist? Y-You guys w-wanna get m-me a therapist?" I sputter, rubbing my eyes with my hoodie sleeve. I stole the hoodie from Angie. She has nice hoodies. I like her hoodies. Bosco sighed, looking to Daya for help explaining. Daya made eye contact with me.

"A therapist will be able to help you in ways we're not able or qualified to. We love you, Camden, and we really want you to get better." Daya spoke, taking my hands and rubbing circles in them with her thumbs. I take a shaky breath, nodding my head slowly.

"If I g-get the therapist, I'll be a-able to stay here! O-Okay, I g-guess I'll l-let you guys g-get a therapist for m-me.." I murmur. Daya smiled and Angie kissed my forehead. Willow looked around before sneaking away, grabbing a bag of chips.

"Okay. We'll find a good therapist for you. I'm proud of you. This is a big first step. I'm so proud of you." Daya spoke, stroking my hair with her hand. I smiled at the gesture, and Angie kissed my forehead. Willow handed me a chip, smiling widely at me.

Angie held me tight, and I snuggled up to her. I guess I could get a therapist if it means I can stay with Angie. I couldn't stand being away from Angie. And I know she doesn't wanna be away from me either. I look up at her, smiling a bit.

"I love you, Angie," I spoke quietly. I had a feeling she could hear me. She smiled and kissed me repeatedly. I giggle a bit at the gesture. I had a feeling my cheeks had gone red. Angie held me tight before she replied to me.

"I love you too, Cam Cam,"