Chapter Four: I'm Not Mad Anymore

TW: Mentions of fighting
Lady Camden's POV:

"Cam Cam! You're back!" Coco wailed as I opened the door. She ran over to me and hugged me as tight as she could. I stumbled back a little but quickly hugged her as I regained my balance. She sobbed as she spoke.

"I-I'm s-so sorry Cam Cam! I-I never w-wanted to make you c-cry! I w-was just scared, and c-confused, I'm sorry, Cam Cam!" Bosco cried, her body racking with sobs. I was confused. I already forgave Coco, why is she apologizing to me again?

"Coco, I forgave you already. Coco, why are you crying? It's okay, Coco.." I spoke quietly, trying to soothe the wailing Bosco. She shook her head, insisting that it wasn't okay. She mentioned something about Willow and Daya, and I asked her to elaborate. She hesitated, but she eventually did.

"Daya, when she came home and the house was ok, she told me at least I can do one thing right. Then she stopped being so cold and she hugged me. I'm so confused, Cam Cam..." Bosco spoke, quivering and trembling. I was shocked. How could Daya be so mean?

"Angie? I have to talk to Daya and Willow. Can you please hug Coco? She needs a hug now," I asked, Angie quickly putting her anger aside and hugging Bosco. I ran up the stairs and knocked on the door to Daya and Willow's room, quickly entering once the door opened.

"Willow! Daya! Why were you both so mean to Coco?!" I shouted as I walked over to them. Daya looked surprised to see me back already. Daya sighed before looking at me, coming over to me and preparing to explain herself, which was something I was eager to hear.

"Because she yelled at you when you were having a breakdown. That's not okay. She yelled at you when you were already vulnerable," Daya explained. I sighed. I looked up at Daya, who did look a bit remorseful. Willow on the other hand did not. I sighed before I spoke.

"Coco may have hurt me, but that doesn't give you both the right to hurt her back! You guys hurt Coco really badly. You guys should apologize to her. I already forgave Coco, you guys didn't have to be so mean!" I told them. Daya seemed to understand, but Willow was still furious.

"Camden! Why the hell are you defending Bosco?! You're supposed to be on our side! We were defending you for fuck's sakes!" Willow doubled down. I sighed. Willow just wasn't understanding me at all. I looked up at Daya, who had guilt written all over her face.

"I have to apologize to Coco..." Daya murmured. I offered to go with her, which she accepted immediately. Willow refused to apologize or even consider that she was wrong. She was so bent on the fact Bosco had yelled at me when I had my breakdown to even consider being wrong.

"Coco? Daya has something that she wants to tell you," I spoke as I led Daya to Bosco. Bosco looked nervous and hurt. I didn't blame her. She had every right to feel hurt by Daya's actions. Daya took a very shaky breath before opening her mouth to speak.

"Coco... I'm so sorry. For everything. For how terribly I treated you. I had no right to talk to you like that. Camden already forgave you, I had no right to hurt you like that. Especially after seeing you cry... I'm so sorry, Coco," Daya spoke, her tone showed sincerity.

"...I accept your apology. But I need some time to fully forgive you," Coco spoke after pausing for a while. Daya seemed to understand. She told Bosco to take all the time she needed. Daya did seem a bit relieved that Coco at least accepted her apology, so that was a good start.

"Where's Willow? Wasn't she kind of mean to Coco too?" Angie spoke, looking around the room. I paused, not knowing what to tell them. Should I tell the truth and say Willow didn't wanna apologize or just come up with a white lie and risk it backfiring?

"Willow won't admit she was wrong. Willow's too upset about Coco yelling to even consider that she may have been wrong," Daya answered before I could. Coco looked hurt. I don't blame her. Willow wasn't very nice to her. Soon enough, we all heard someone loudly stomping down the stairs.

"Don't talk to me. I'm only here to get some chips." Willow spoke, intentionally bumping into Bosco. At least I think it was intentional. Why was Willow still mad at Bosco? I didn't get it at all! Willow wasn't even the one Coco yelled at! And Coco's already sorry enough!

"Willow, STOP! No one is mad at Coco anymore except for you! And you're not even the one Coco yelled at! Why are you still mad at Coco? I already forgave her!" I shout, giving Willow a glare. She didn't answer, stuffing her face full of chips and bumping into Coco once again.

Coco started to cry once Willow left. She spoke through her sobs, telling us that she didn't understand why Willow was so upset. Daya tried to hug her, but Coco immediately recoiled, telling her not to touch her. Daya looked a bit hurt, but she understood why.

I went to hug Bosco, and she accepted, probably desperate for any sort of comfort. Bosco cried into my hoodie, the hoodie I stole from Angie. Coco didn't stop crying no matter how much I tried to reassure her that everything would be okay and Willow would apologize to her.

Although, I wasn't sure how much of that I believed myself. But Coco never meant to make me cry. And she's really sorry. And I forgave her. I don't know why Willow was still so mad at Coco. It didn't make any sense. Willow had no right to hurt Coco.