#01

☆:**✿

☆:**✿.。.:** ☆:**✿.。.:** ☆:**✿.。.:**:☆
Y/n POV

"What do you mean your not going to make it? These plans were made months ago by you." You sigh holding your phone to your ear. "I promise I'll make it up to you baby." You feel your eyes begin to water so you slowly lean your head back avoiding ruining your makeup that you spent hours on before replying. "It's our anniversary Seung you promised this wouldn't happen again." The line went completely silent before he spoke. "The meeting was longer then it was supposed to be and the only flight I could get was for the mor-."

Hanging up on him mid sentence you lift your wine glass. "Cheers to another lonely fucking anniversary Y/n." Taking a few sips before taking a big gulp you finish your glass. This was the third year he had missed your anniversary for work. Getting up from your couch you set the wine glass down on the coffee table. Walking to your bathroom to get undressed you look in the mirror at yourself. "Nali was right this dress really does complement my body in all the right places."

You were wearing a black medium length loose but tightly fitted spaghetti strapped dress with a bold slit on the side showing your tattooed thigh. Turning to the side still looking at yourself in the mirror you finally decide not to stay in. "Fuck it I'm already dressed up maybe Jungkook can come with me." Grabbing your phone you unlock it going straight to your messages and texting Jungkook.

𝘔𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴:~

ʏ/ɴ ~
Kookieee my lovaa :)
ᴍʏ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ💗 ~
You only call me that when you
want something :|
                                                                              ʏ/ɴ ~
                                   Wanna go out to dinner with
                                   me it'll be my treat to you
                                    lovaa :)
ᴍʏ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ💗 ~
Only the finest banana milk
I presume :)
                                                                              ʏ/ɴ ~
           Only the finest for my
kookie of course ;)
ᴍʏ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ💗 ~
I assume you have a reservation
somewhere already :)
                                                                             ʏ/ɴ ~
Of course I do you know
me so well :)

                                                                             ʏ/ɴ ~
Pick me up in an hour and
dress formal :)
ᴍʏ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ💗 ~
I knew I was going to end up
as your personal chauffeur ;(
ʏ/ɴ ~
Jeon Jungkook go get ready
lol you take longer then I do ;)
ᴍʏ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ💗 ~
Ha that was funny but going :)