Howl 🔞

Pairing:
T'Challa × OC

Tags:
Smut, Helplessness, CNC

👻

T'challa’s chest heaved in the dim light of the basement.

His mind swirled with fearful thoughts.

He was afraid of himself and what he knew he might do.

He pleaded with his heart to stop pounding and the ache hammering in his temples to cease.

He’d sweated through his clothing.

It clung to his salty, dark and smooth skin.

Sweat dripped from his forehead, from his brow, down his neck.

“Baba,” he pleaded to the lonely light source above, dizziness setting in, cementing his high fever.

He was seeing doubles.

It felt like he was dying but he knew better than that.

“Help me stop it, baba,” he cried.

His arms were cuffed and tied behind him.

On top of that he was chained and tethered inside of an engineered metal cage.

“Ancestors.. please,” he sighed fatigued, “I beg of thee. Purge me of this curse. Guide me! If not, then reinforce these bars so that I must stay here..”

Even as he was speaking his request, he felt his mind slipping.

There were moments when he could not remember what he’d last thought of or said.

Small details were escaping his memory at a quick rate.

His sanity was beginning to flee him.

“Nalani,” he whispered in deep mourning, “I am truly sorry.”

The moon, fully round and white rose high in the jet black sky and Nalani drove on the highway getting as far as she could away from her beloved fiance with much regret and pain in her gut.

She wanted nothing more than to hold T'Challa through his ordeal and soothe him, letting him know that she still loved him no matter what happened.

She knew his heart well and he was a gentle man, one of the sweetest she’d ever known.

She’d move mountains for him if only she could.

However, the plan they’d come up with together was for her to tie him up, lock him up, then get as far away from him as she possibly could without him knowing where she was going.

She had to follow the plan if she wanted to survive.

This was a matter of life or death.

“Nalani.. Come, I must tell you something.. very important,” he’d said soberly when they’d gotten serious as a couple.