Blindfold Me 🔞

Pairing: 
Erik x Reader

Part 1

Tags: 
Smut, Sensation Play, Nipple Play, Helplessness, Dirty Talk

🎃

Only in the dark and comfort of your bedroom can you feel comfortable watching and masturbating to questionable hentai though it’s on mute.

Erik is sleeping beside you and you blame Ash, your bestie for flooding the groupchat with gifs and links to her favorites.

Curiosity has you watching an anime girl with a fat oily ass get rawed on a bus seat by the busdriver on her back with her legs in the air, then doggystyle as she holds onto the back of the seat.

She sucks her juices off his dick, him pushing into her mouth with her glowy asscheeks pressing against the window.

Even though the driver is ugly, you imagine your man’s face on him and you’re the one getting your bare asscheeks pressed against the glass for everyone outside to see as he uses your throat.

In your fantasy, your wetness coats his hard throbbing dick like it coats your fingers and your nearly silent Lilo Soraya vibrator.

You look over at him in a deep sleep beside you on his side, facing away.

You don’t want to wake him up by moaning or moving too much since this is your private time to enjoy your more private kinks, but both the video and the vibrator are doing what they’re meant to do.

You close your eyes briefly and look back at your screen.

Fantasy Erik is thrusting inside you so deep that only his nuts are left out and you’re bouncing so hard on his thick veiny dick taking all of him.

Your titties bounce like in the anime and his cum is warm inside you, seeping down your thighs and dripping from your pussy.

The vibrator has you dampening the seat of your panties and making a small wet spot on your side of the sheet.

You turn over on your stomach and go to the next link watching a girl with large gravity defying jello knockers get abducted into a public shower by a faceless man who gets her alone and holds her down forcing her to recieve oral until she squirts everywhere over him and herself, panting with her release.

It’s so bad, but he’s so dominant and it looks like it feels good.

You almost moan with her, but remember Erik is asleep beside you.

Only in a hentai does this shit happen which is definitely for the best, but now you’re cumming on your wet panties and pruney fingers and wetting up your sheet even more.

One more video..

“Nasty lil bitch,” he mumbles.

Immediately you look over and switch the vibrator off, closing the tab, but it’s just him talking in his sleep.

He better be dreaming about you.

You wait, watching him in still silence as he breathes in and out.

He doesn’t speak again but his breathing gets deeper.

What kind of wet dream is he having, you wonder.

You wanna see his face.

Quietly and carefully you sit up on your knees and lean over his shoulder catching the second he taps the power button on his phone, darkening the screen and hiding his phone under him.