Chapter 2

Edited

Steven's POV

After I was done talking to Isabelle, I put my headphones on and start to listen to music. Before we arrive at school I take off my headphones and poke her, making her turn around and smile.

"Hey I was wondering if you can like show me around school? I'm new, if you haven't noticed already." I tell her and chuckle. She lets out a giggle and nods. Her giggle was so cute.

"Yeah sure just wait for me outside and i'll show you around." Isabelle says and I nod. (a/n IDK HOW I FORGOT TO WRITE THAT STEVEN WAS NEW SMH AT ME SEE THIS IS WHY I HAD TO REWRITE THIS CHAPTER LMAO)

When the bus arrives at the school, I get up and wait for Isabelle to get off so she can show me where my classes are.

When she finally gets off I hear someone yelling something to her.

"Isabelle go kill yourself. No one likes you." A girl says as she pushes her to the ground and steps on her backpack.

The girl leaves her on the floor. She looks around and sees me and smirks. She then starts to walk over to me.

I was scared. Scared that she was going to hurt me.

"Hey pretty boy. Are you new here?" She says as she twirls her hair with her finger.

"Um yeah." I tell her as Isabelle starts to tear up.

"Here let me show you to class, oh and by the way my name is Natalie." Natalie says as she grabs me and takes me inside the school, leaving Isabelle on the ground crying.

-

A/N sorry i took a long time to update::((

but I SWEAR THIS STORY WILL BE GOOD .

I LOVE YOU GUYS .