Chapter 7

Isabelle's POV

*One week later*

Nothing much has happen.

Me and Steven have gotten closer, but at the same time i've been keeping my walls up, I honestly don't want him to know what i'm doing to myself because I don't want him to get mad at me.

He's been making me smile a lot, and today, I will be a week clean. (It's tuesday)

Sure maybe that isn't a lot, but for me it is. The bullying hasn't stopped, but Steven always tells them to fuck off.

Me and Dakota have been talking also, i've been developing feelings for him, and I'm trying to make them go away, because I don't want my heart to get broken by a boy.

When I woke up for school, I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I then change into black skinny jeans, a long sleeve sleeping with sirens shirt that has yellow flowers on the sleeves, and i brush my hair and get my black converses and get my backpack and my phone and go to the kitchen.

When I get to the kitchen, my mom is there and she looks tried.

"Hi." I tell her and get a apple.

"Hello." She tells me and gives me a smile.

My dad walks in and looks at me.

"Why aren't you wearing makeup?" He says and he looks at my face.

"I don't want to today." I mumble.

"Well you should because you're fucking ugly." He tells me as he goes back to his room.

(A/N yes this does happen in real life, some parents lower their kids self esteem and thats really fucked up. This may sound unrealistic but it really isnt :-()

I look at my mom and she just shakes her head and goes to her room.

I run outside and run to the bus stop and start to cry.

I turn on my phone and look at the time.

5 minutes early.

When the bus arrives, I walk to the back of the bus.

"ISABELLE IS CRYING HAHA CRY YOU WHORE.!" Someone says, then a other person says "YEAH JUST KILL YOURSELF NO ONE LIKES YOU, NOT EVEN STEVEN."

When I sit down, I scoot to the window and lay my head and I start to cry, and I put on my headphones and start to listen to music.

When the bus stops again, Steven gets on and sits next to me.

"Hey kiddo." He tells me.

I turn around and look at him and his smile disappears.

"Why are you crying?" He tells me as he wipes my tears.

"Because she just realized how worthless she is." A girl yells, making me turn away from Steven.

I lean on the window and shake my head.

"She's not worthless. She worth more than you. You son of a bitch." He screams.

"Oh really?" A boy stands up and walks over to Steven.

"Who do you think you are talking to my girlfriend like that " The boy says.

"Steven just sit down." I tell him and grab his arm.

"Aye enough!" The bus driver yells, making everyone sit down.

"Isabelle they are bullying you, that isn't fucking right." Steven tells me.

"I can handle it." I tell him.

He says nothing and takes out his phone. I put my headphones on and start to listen to music.

When we arrive at school, I get off the bus, and wait for Steven to get off also.

We walk to our first period class in silent.

"Isabelle!" I turn around and see Dakota running up to me.

"Hi."I tell him.

"How are you?" He tells me as we start to walk to my class.

"Hold up." Steven says and walks up to us.

"Yes ?" Dakota says and rolls his eyes.

"You guys left without me." He says and stares at his feet.

"Sorry." I tell him.

When Steven and I arrive at our class (Dakota left to his class.), I sit down in my seat and wait for the teacher to begin the lesson.

When my teacher started the lesson, the principle comes in our classroom with a girl.

She had long brown curly hair and she had a all time low shirt.

"Students, Joanna is a new student at this school, I want you guys to treat her with respect." The principle says, and some people laugh.

"What's so funny?" He says in a stern voice, making everyone shut up.

"Joanna go sit next to...:" My teacher says, looking for a empty seat.

"Oh go sit next to Isabelle."

Everyone turns around and looks at me.

Joanna sits down next to me and my teacher begins to teach.

"Hi." Joanna says.

"I like your shirt." She tells me.

"I like your shirt too." I tell her and give her a smile.

"You're probably the only person in this room who has good music taste." Joanna says and I laugh.

I look at Steven and he gives me a smile and a wink.

Maybe today will be a good day.

-

A/N sorrryyy i havent updated in to long :(

such a poopy chapter *sigh* i didnt get 5 votes and 6 comments on my last chapter *sigh*

*sighs for life*

Vote & comment .

Have a nice day.

*didn't reread sorry for any mistakes*