Chapter 3

Edited

Isabelle's POV

I'm left on the ground as Steven walks away with Natalie. I thought he was nice.

I start to cry even more while people just walked past me giving me a weird look. Good thing i'm wearing waterproof maraca, if I didn't wear that, I would of looked like a raccoon.

I thought that we were going to be friends. I thought we were going to be something, I know it's stupid to think that but it's just the way he looked at me made me feel... good inside.

But of course he would like a prettier girl than me. Natalie has it all. She's super pretty, she's super rich, and she has all the guys wanting her. As cliché as it sounds, I wish I was her.

"Here let me help you up." I look up and see this boy with green eyes and light brown hair.

"Okay." I respond. He reaches out to grab my hand and pulls me up. He then also grabs all my belongings from the ground and hands it to me.

"My name is Dakota, what's yours?" He says and smiles.

"Isabelle." I tell him and tuck a piece of my hair to the back of my ear.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." Dakota tells me and slightly chuckles.

"Oh uhm thanks I guess." I can feel myself blushing.

"I've never seen you around, are you new here?" He asks me as we start to walk inside the school.

"Um no i'm not new." I tell him as I turn red of embarrassment. Of course he hasn't noticed me.

"Oh shit i'm sorry, it's because I never seen you before so uh yeah." Dakota rambles. He hits his forehead and shakes his head.

"It's okay, i'm mostly invisible to everyone." I tell him and give him a small smile.

"Tell me about yourself." Dakota says. "I want to get to know you."

"There really isn't much about me I mean look at me." I tell him and shrug. He was about to say something but then someone yells my name.

"Isabelle!!" I turn around and I see Steven running up to me. I feel happiness, but then I feel sadness because I start to remember about what happened 5 minutes ago.

This better be good.

-

A/N Guys isn't it sad how people are leaving this fandom? Like I guess it's their choice...

Not judging .

Are you still in the fandom? (I still am(:)

Comment & vote(:::