14

"Jacques and Millie!" Indiyah shouts as everyone cheers aswell as Jacques.

"Go get your best underwear one. Let's go!" Jacques tells me as I giggle.

Gemma holds my hand as we walk into the villa. "What are you gonna wear?" She asks me. "I've got no idea" I reply back.

"Hideaway, hideaway!" We all dance around before I choose an outfit.

I put my red underwear on and spray myself with deodorant and perfume.

"I'm so nervous" I tell them. "Don't be!" Indiyah says as the girls head downstairs before me.

Everyone cheers as I walk downstairs. Jacques gives me a hug before we walk outside.

He puts his arm around me as we hold hands walking to the hideaway.

"You look gorgeous" He tells me making me blush. "Thank you" I reply back to him.

I wave to the others before heading inside. "Wow this is nice" I say. "Oh shit, yeah it is" He says.

Jacques lies down on the bed as I straddle him. "I really like you Mills" He tells me.

"I really like you too. You really have made my journey ten times better" I say to him as he smiles.

"Yeah, you have made mine so much more fun, I really enjoy having you here" He tells me.

We both carry on chatting and look at some of the stuff in the drawer near the bed.

After that we both get into bed and have kisses and cuddles before going to sleep.

It's the next day, the light turns on waking us both up. "Morning, how did you sleep?" I ask him.

"Second time much better" He says as I giggle before giving him a kiss.

We both head back into the bedroom with everyone and sit on our bed.

"Anything happen in the salon?" Indiyah asks us both. "Salon is closed" I tell them all.

"What?!" Dami shouts. "Yeah it was just calm, kisses and cuddles. Wasn't it" I look at Jacques as he nods.

"I don't believe a word your saying" Ekin tells us both as I laugh.

Me and the girls head upstairs into the dressing room to have a catch up.

Gemma runs in "there's people!" She shouts. We all run onto the terrace to see who is there.

I look over and see a gorgeous blonde haired girl. Her hair is curly and shes wearing a light blue bikini that really suits her.

Morning, hi" She waves. "Hey" I wave giving her a smile to welcome her.

"Sorry to take you guys by surprise" She tells us. "It's okay" Ekin says.

"I'm excited to meet you all!" She shouts as all of us girls head back inside.

Me and Danica follow Tasha and Ekin outside. "Act cool, act cool!" She tells us.

"I am cool" Danica says as I laugh. "Yeah we are, no need to act" I say as we head outside.

"Hey nice to meet you!" I say giving her a hug. "Hi, nice to meet you too! What's your name?" She asks me.

"Millie, what about you?" I reply. "Antigoni" She tells me as we head over to the firepit with the others.

We ask her questions to get to know her. So far she seems so nice, It's gonna be nice having her around.

Me and the girls show her around and end up on the terrace.

"I wake up looking like this and now we have someone looking like this" Paige points at Antigoni.

"You guys all look amazing, even in the morning so don't worry" She says. "Thank you that's nice of you" I tell her.

"What's everyone's situation? What's the deal?" Antigoni asks us.

"So, I'm coupled up with Jacques. We went to the hideaway last night. It was just a bit of a massage of the hands and stuff, it was nice" I tell her.

"Were you happy with the products?" She asks as I laugh. "Yeah for sure" I say.

The girls explain the rest of their situations with the couples they're in before going into the dressing room to get ready.

"I'm gonna have a chat with everybody, but I'm not gonna try tread on toes but If I do feel a type of way, I'll let you guys know" Antigoni says before heading downstairs.

"She's so nice" I tell the girls. "I know, I'm looking at her and going your so fit" Tasha says.

"Yeah she's gorgeous" I say. "I think her personality as well making it ten times hotter" Paige says.

"Yes literally, she's a ten out of ten" I tell them as they all agree.

"I've got a text!" Antigoni shouts as I sit up from my nap I was having on the sofa.

"Antigoni, It's time for you to go on your first date. Please choose three boys you'd like to take and get ready to leave the villa. #manageatrois #takeyourpicknic" She says reading the message out.

"Davide, you can come on a date. Then, I'll take Jay and Dami" She says.

The girls all help Antigoni gets dressed and ready. "That's stunning!" I say looking at the green dress she is wearing.

"Don't have too much fun" I tell them joking around as the four of them leave the villa.