2

It's the next day, I'm sunbathing with Paige and Gem. "So, how are you finding the villa?" Paige asks.

"Yeah it's really nice. It does feel a bit weird to be here though" I tell them both

"You will get used to it" Gemma says. "Yeah I wi-" I get cut off by my phone going off.

I sit up and grab my phone. "I've got a text!" I shout and I pull out my phone.

"Millie, the public have decided Jacques should go on a date with you. Please get ready to leave the villa. #firstdate #lifesabeach" 

The girls all squeal and we head upstairs to get ready.

"Right so what should I wear?" I ask them all. "So your obviously going to a beach" Gemma says

"What about this?" I ask pulling out a bikini with light blue denim shorts. "Yes! Try that!" Amber shouts as I go try it on.

The girls all squeal and compliment on how good I look. "Aw thanks girls!" I say and head downstairs.

I look to see Jacques standing near the door smiling. He has such good eye contact I love it.

"Have fun guys!" They all shout as before we leave the villa. We both step out of the door. Jacques holds my hand causing me to blush.

We make it to the date. It was a pool next to the beach with a picnic.

"Wow" I say looking at the view. "This is a bit nice isn't it?" Jacques asks. "Yeah it's so nice!" I say.

Jacques takes off his white top and jumps in the pool making me laugh. "Coming in?" He asks as I nod my head.

I take my denim shorts off showing the bikini underneath. Jacques puts his hands around my waist and helps me in.

Jacques splashes the water at me. "Hey!" I shout doing it back. "Your already in the water so it doesn't matter" he tells me as I roll my eyes and laugh with Jacques.

We get out and he wraps a towel round me. We both sit down and he pours my drink. "Thanks" I say with a smile.

"To our first date" Jacques lifts his glass up. "Yes" I smile as we clink our glasses together.